This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

PinkDiamonds

hello all! just want to let u all know i'm still around and doing fine. :)

gonna be busy these few days cause DD is down with chicken pox! hopefully she'll recover really soon.

last night i sprained by ankle in a very stupid way. really stupid i dun even know how i managed to do it.

i just realized that this girl whom i've been talking about in CR (the one who always ask bimbo questions) is some drama queen who LIES! Ok, it's very unhealthy to talk about people like that but it's been "entertainment" for me. lol.

pinkdot & i going to pop in a couple of months' time!

camom

hello all! just want to let you all know i'm still around and doing fine. :)

gonna be busy these few days cause dear daughter is down with chicken pox! hopefully she'll recover really soon.

last night i sprained by ankle in a very stupid way. really stupid i dont even know how i managed to do it.

i just realized that this girl whom i've been talking about in CR (the one who always ask bimbo questions) is some drama queen who LIES! Ok, it's very unhealthy to talk about people like that but it's been "entertainment" for me. lol.

Take care, PinkD

CanCanMum

hello all! just want to let you all know i'm still around and doing fine. :)

gonna be busy these few days cause dear daughter is down with chicken pox! hopefully she'll recover really soon.

last night i sprained by ankle in a very stupid way. really stupid i dont even know how i managed to do it.

diamonds darling, *sayang and HUG HUG*

autumn82

Woohoo....
now P2C Sup... MCS also need to ballot... these ppl really backside itchy lorrr... in the 1st place dont choose... :p
Ya!!! Actually, I relax quite abit.. Until I realised I haven't "update" my own data for Phase 2C onwards.. (For Iggy) :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Just saw the results nia.. Some ppl want better schs ma.. so bo pian, take risk... :)

Phoebii Cheng

My son vomitted all of a sudden around 1am.....then don't sleep till now....not hungry too even though offer him his fav biscuit oso don't want......

Then send him to CC I realise only 2 girls not affected the rest all vomitting symptom since yesterday

apollo

My son vomitted all of a sudden around 1am.....then dont't sleep till now....not hungry too even though offer him his fav biscuit also dont't want......

Then send him to CC I realise only 2 girls not affected the rest all vomitting symptom since yesterday
could be food poisoning!!! bring him to doc alrdy??

Daddy D

Alpha Male
My son vomitted all of a sudden around 1am.....then dont't sleep till now....not hungry too even though offer him his fav biscuit also dont't want......

If majority vomit... then shld complain abt the CC...

autumn82

bOreD... Ian's late aGain tonite. zzzz

I go prepare my chix stew 1st... for tomorrow... zzzz

Anyone ard??? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I have this noob male collg.... joined on Monday... everyday nothing to do... and DOZE at his table... everytime....morn n afternoon... today AWOL never report to work...
BTH... 1st time see such person at work... haha! :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
bOreD... Ian's late aGain tonite. zzzz

I go prepare my chix stew 1st... for tomorrow... zzzz

Anyone around??? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Yo! So ZUN.... always come in same time as me... :)
This week changed routine... after dd starts sleeping on her own bed... in our bedroom.
I have to play with her now in her bedroom before bedtime @ 10 plus... sian half... cannot watch my tv....

autumn82

I have this noob male collg.... joined on Monday... everyday nothing to do... and DOZE at his table... everytime....morn n afternoon... today AWOL never report to work...
BTH... 1st time see such person at work... haha! :)
Young chap? I've seen such ppl before.. Weird.. :x Super nua.. waste time.