This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Phoebii Cheng

Morning all...........:tlaugh:

Yesterday one of my colleague told me that one of her friend, lost the iphone and when she went to the information counter, the customer sv told her to call this guy who had picked up her iphone.

When she called hor, the guy demand S$1000 frm her citing tht if you buy a new one no contract will cost u more thn tht.....and he even told her to meet at woodlands the checkpoint there to collect the phone and say "yi shou jiao qian, yi shou jiao huo" she nv even report to police leh.....

Aiyo.....my colleague then ask her why nv call police catch the guy? and why u pay? she say nv mind dun call police, troublesome. pay cos' got her personal information inside the iphone

???? like dat she is condoning the act of the guy and he will go round cheating others too............silly

apollo

Morning all...........:tlaugh:

Yesterday one of my colleague told me that one of her friend, lost the iphone and when she went to the information counter, the customer sv told her to call this guy who had picked up her iphone.

When she called , the guy demand S$1000 frm her citing tht if you buy a new one no contract will cost you more thn tht.....and he even told her to meet at woodlands the checkpoint there to collect the phone and say "yi shou jiao qian, yi shou jiao huo" she never even report to police .....

Aiyo.....my colleague then ask her why never call police catch the guy? and why you pay? she say never mind dont call police, troublesome. pay cos' got her personal information inside the iphone

???? like dat she is condoning the act of the guy and he will go round cheating others too............silly
1K??? pls la! i rather she go sign up for iphone4. 2yr contract less than 500! she shd have call the police!

Phoebii Cheng

1K??? pls ! i rather she go sign up for iphone4. 2yr contract less than 500! she should have call the police!
Ya lor, apparently according to my colleague, she has been cheated once before and it is S$30,000 ............she is rich lah, no where to spend her money

Phoebii Cheng

On the bus this morning I was seated beside this guy, who opened up a cup of those marigold yoghurt to eat.......hmm early morning eat yoghurt? and in the bus?:err:

diymummy

Actually now i think again horr... I think your colliq's friend might be doing it for attention.. LOL... She want people to say "Ai yooo.. So poor thing". Maybe it didn't really happen at all.. LOL

Phoebii Cheng

Actually now i think again horr... I think your colliq's friend might be doing it for attention.. LOL... She want people to say "Ai yooo.. So poor thing". Maybe it didn't really happen at all.. LOL
Hmmm might be possible.....but why would she do tht? :tlaugh: