This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

Missy S

Hello everyone! Just found this thread and realised how long it has been going on... well, I m new to thread and hope to join in the chat with everyone.

Cheers to all...;)

Missy S

I'm contemplating to bring my boy out this Saturday to shop around at Resort World, and join my niece and nephew at Universal Studio. But, hesitating as he is just 1 month old.

Hmm... Should I bring him?? So bored at home during the confinement period...

Phoebii Cheng

I'm contemplating to bring my boy out this Saturday to shop around at Resort World, and join my niece and nephew at Universal Studio. But, hesitating as he is just 1 month old.

Hmm... Should I bring him?? So bored at home during the confinement period...
Hi Missy S

Welcome...........

Hmmm I think your son just 1 mth old, he won't enjoy the outing, if for me, I won't bring

CanCanMum

i dddink why nOt juz bring your baby out for a walk walk oso okie

but need brings lotsa things lahhhh, tats the holding back factor~~~:001_302:

Missy S

i dddink why nOt just bring your baby out for a walk walk also okie

but need brings lotsa things lahhhh, tats the holding back factor~~~:001_302:
Phoebii Cheng, I agreed with you that my boy won't enjoy the trip... Guess this trip is more for me ba.. Being "caged" at home for 1 month is so dreadfully.

CanCanMum, what items should I be bringing out? If I am breast feeding him, should I bring out my EBM? Or I should just direct latch him on?

CanCanMum

Phoebii Cheng, I agreed with you that my boy won't enjoy the trip... Guess this trip is more for me .. Being "caged" at home for 1 month is so dreadfully.

CanCanMum, what items should I be bringing out? If I am breast feeding him, should I bring out my EBM? Or I should just direct latch him on?
hmmmm when i bring baber out was when i stopped bfding oredi~~~

alot of things to bring out:

1) swaddle blanket x 1
2) hanky x 2
3) diapers x 2pcs in case he pooed
4) wet wipes
5) umbrella
6) plain water
7) extra set of clothings
8) hot water to warm up the EBM (or latch on might be beta - no need warmer lOlzzzzz)
9) pram (they will be sleeping most of the time)

its a bit troublesome to bring babies out when they are still berri young...........but if u hv your own transport will be alot more easier~~

when i first brought baber out alone was when he was 4months old. Everytime i put him in carrier and getting ready to go out he will sure Poo lOlzzz............

apollo

Phoebii Cheng, I agreed with you that my boy won't enjoy the trip... Guess this trip is more for me .. Being "caged" at home for 1 month is so dreadfully.

dun bring EBM. bring out not 'fresh' liaoo.. jkust latch him on. lik tt u can bring lesser thing and also gif the 'freshest' milk. haha!

u nd to bring diapers & wipes! pls bring at least 4 pieces horr.. NB babies lik to poo in installments. HAHAHAHAHA!!!