Thomson hospital bill size?????

Hi mummy, my gynae also dr Sim. Your bill is it for normal deliver? 2 bedded room?
how's her stiching? I can't get too much info from her, how did you find her? As this is my first sometimes i just wish she give us more info :(
hi dmummy
yes, mine is normal delivery with epidural though... 2 bedded...
stitching ar... i think i consider quite ok... maybe my eipdural went off at the end, therefore can feel abit pain. but she saw me in pain she gave me anesthesia jab.

den 2nd day, i can already go down the bed and walk by myself.. slowly la...
can go in the car and sit. even at sofa oso ok...

Dr Sim ar... quite friendly and cheerful, although sometimes when she don't smile, she might look aloof.
but she is pretty caring.
you got to ask to get more info. maybe they are so used until they din give info ba....

i like their nurse. always welcome you with smiles & so helpful..

dmummy

hi dmummy
yes, mine is normal delivery with epidural though... 2 bedded...
stitching ar... i think i consider quite ok... maybe my eipdural went off at the end, therefore can feel abit pain. but she saw me in pain she gave me anesthesia jab.

den 2nd day, i can already go down the bed and walk by myself.. slowly la...
can go in the car and sit. even at sofa oso ok...

Dr Sim ar... quite friendly and cheerful, although sometimes when she don't smile, she might look aloof.
but she is pretty caring.
you got to ask to get more info. maybe they are so used until they din give info ba....

i like their nurse. always welcome you with smiles & so helpful..
maybe too get use to it bah.. >.< there was one time after detail scan, my hubby ask about how's baby leg, ear, etc. then she like "hah why? everything is ok what, you already knew it from the oscar" and then we like dwoenggg -______-||| not expect to get this kind of response hahaha... this is our first lou so we're quite worried. i'm quite lazy to ask question to be honest :p

but i find she's quite pro la... as long as no issue, then no need to talk that's it. i always find the answer in google rather than asking her lor... i also asking her once, regarding the chinese herb, instead of asking me what herb i want to take, she just said " i can't answer you as i don't know what kind of medicine you take" i haven't told her yet T_T might be i'm too sensitive ba...

She's pro natural right? I choose her because she's pro natural in two years back not sure about now :D

ya, her response sometimes abit 'diao' .......
i didn't really asked alot of questions either... as long as baby is fine, i'm feeling okay, that's all it matters... haha...

but she did describe to me where is baby leg, hand, etc etc...

i'm not too sure about the pro natural part, but nv in the whole preg did she ask me to go for c-section.... and i nv plan to do as as well, so we didn't discuss bout this topic...

dmummy

ya, her response sometimes abit 'diao' .......
i didn't really asked alot of questions either... as long as baby is fine, i'm feeling okay, that's all it matters... haha...

but she did describe to me where is baby leg, hand, etc etc...

i'm not too sure about the pro natural part, but nv in the whole preg did she ask me to go for c-section.... and i nv plan to do as as well, so we didn't discuss bout this topic...
yappp yapp, as long as baby is fine then ok... i also dun like to change gynae anymore :D most of them are the same, just some gynae will be more caring.. but too late to change lar.. i also very lazy to change gynae

i also dun want c-sec, as i think normal will be better.... just pray i can endure the pain ba...

thanks a lot for sharing :)

yappp yapp, as long as baby is fine then ok... i also dun like to change gynae anymore :D most of them are the same, just some gynae will be more caring.. but too late to change lar.. i also very lazy to change gynae

i also dun want c-sec, as i think normal will be better.... just pray i can endure the pain ba...

thanks a lot for sharing :)

i guess more or less is bout the same...
no worry, you can make it !!!

jia you!!!!

Wanni

Anyone have recent bill to share? I'm looking at 2 bedded, recently TMC increase the charges. Quite alot..