Tips for you..

zaclin29

Hi zaclin,

Can you share more about your experience with Dr Su? I didn't succeed last month and of course trying again this month but I was thinking of going to see Dr Su to get medication. This is my 1st month TTC but I think for me I will have a hard time TTC because I have PCOS. I don't want to wait and wait...

Do you think Dr Su will prescribe medication to me even though I just started for 1 month?

Hi divineparadise

You have just tried for 1 month so dont be too hard on yourself... It's not as easy as it seems...
You shld see Dr Su and she shld be able to advise you on what you shld/can do to conceive...
Everyone has different fertility issue and seems like she is able to help them individually...
I have 2 friends who had fertility issues and both of them managed to conceive after taking Dr Su's medication....
I conclude that however serious your issue is, she shld be able to help somehow....

Yes, she will be able to help eventhough u just started... And it is better that both you and hubby go to see her...
Just to make sure that both are in good health....

:)

divineparadise

Thanks zaclin and maddie for the advice. Yes I am planning to go and see her this week. Will update on this thread... hope to conceive this year!

zoey

Hi Ladies

I am a new in this forum.
Firstly, i would like to thank you all of you for sharing info.
I've been trying for baby about 8 months already.
After i read zaclin29 and puzzledME post, i encourage to see Dr.Su.
Now according to zaclin29's recommend on Dr.Su , i went to see Dr.Su on last friday.
Yeah, she is quite friendly as zaclin29 said.
She gave me 10 packets of medicine.
She told me to take 2 packets in one day. If i cant take it, take one packet a day.
For my hubby, 4 to 6 capsules in one day. One packet include 150 capsules for him.
So i will go and see her again when my medicine finish.
I enjoyed to seeing with her and wish i could get pregnant with her treatment.

blessings

Hi Zoey, how much did it cost? the medicine plus consultation?
im jus wondering if i should go with or without my husband.
will she check both husband n wife or just wife alone?
we are all so encouraged to see her for treatment.
lets hope for more success stories to share.

Hi Ladies

Now according to zaclin29's recommend on Dr.Su , i went to see Dr.Su on last friday.
She told me to take 2 packets in one day. If i cant take it, take one packet a day.
For my hubby, 4 to 6 capsules in one day. One packet include 150 capsules for him.

zoey

Hi divineparadise
I reached there around 8pm on last friday and i waited to my q no. until 9:00pm.
I thought she can catch my fertility issue. Because she said that my uterus lining is not so thick.
That's why the fertilized egg cant attach to my lining.
Because in my last period, i got some blood clots that i never had before.
I told her about this and she assumes that was fertilized egg which is not successful to attach to lining.

zoey

Hi Blessings

For me, S$22 (10 packets)
For my hubby, S$40 (one packet include 150 capsules)
I want to suggest that its better go together with ur hubby.
Yeah, she checked for both persons (husband & wife).
Then she will tell you what happen in your body and give you the suitable medicine with you.
Cheer up :biggrin:

divineparadise

I suspect my uterus lining not thick enough as well, I get clots very often. Last month was my first month trying and my menses was delayed for 5 days! I thought I hit "TOTO" but was sad when my menses came last week.

maddie

Hahahahaha!!!! I went the second time to see Dr Su last Saturday.
I was overjoyed by what Dr Su said. LOL!!!
Dr Su says that my body and uterus are receiving the medicine very well.
At first, I thought that she is not treating my womb but just my body. Then she says she has already started treating both. Ha Ha!!!
Yah, you've to take 2 packets of medicine in one day. Split it up like once in the morning and another one at night.
That's what I did.
Now is my second dose of medicine from Dr Su already.
I also hope to get preggie with her treatment.
Hehe! :)
Baby Dust To All!!!

Hi Ladies

maddie

I also have clots when I have menses. Guess it is normal? Sometimes stress also will delay the menses one.

I suspect my uterus lining not thick enough as well, I get clots very often. Last month was my first month trying and my menses was delayed for 5 days! I thought I hit "TOTO" but was sad when my menses came last week.

maddie

I agree that the waiting time to see her is super long!!! When I went to see her last Saturday, I waited for 1.5 hours!!! Omg!!! I went to shop around and ate my late lunch before its my turn.

Hi zoey, is the queue very long to see Dr Su? Also did she help with the diagnosis of your fertility?

blessings

you mean all of you are taking the same type of medicine
prescribed by dr su?
does that mean é fertility issue is é same for all?
just curious how she determines what kind of fertility issue her patients have.
she doesnt do what gynae does, right? like scanning é womb?

At first, I thought that she is not treating my womb but just my body. Then she says she has already started treating both. Ha Ha!!!
Yah, you've to take 2 packets of medicine in one day. Split it up like once in the morning and another one at night.
That's what I did.
Baby Dust To All!!!

zaclin29

you mean all of you are taking the same type of medicine
prescribed by dr su?
does that mean é fertility issue is é same for all?
just curious how she determines what kind of fertility issue her patients have.
she doesnt do what gynae does, right? like scanning é womb?
hi blessings,

No, she prescribed different medicines for all of us...
She will prescribed med accordingly and the "nurses" (dunno what do u call them) will mix the herbs and make it into powder form...

How she determines our fertility issue is by checking on our pulses and tongue... which is what all other normal TCM doc does... she doesnt do scanning of that sort....

It sounds like we all have the same med but we do not... as I mentioned, during yr first time visit, she will give 1 wk supply of med to condition yr body first....

zaclin29

That's what I did.
Baby Dust To All!!!
Hi maddie,

Great to hear that u are making progress... Yes, it seems like her med works after a week... I mean yr body is "conditioned" to conceive now.....

Guess she is now giving u medicines for you to ovulate?

Good Luck ya!

zaclin29

hi divineparadise,

when u start trying, yr menses will tend to delay!!
Thats so normal... somehow ur body will give u wrong signals for whatever reasons...
Mine can delayed from 15-30 days last time! :(

zaclin29

Hi Ladies

All the best to you Zoey!
Do heed all her advices ok!

maddie

I am not sure if she is giving me medicine to ovulate coz my ovulation date is over already. Ermm...actually it depends on individual's body. Some are very receptive to the intake of the medicine while others need to take time for the Chinese Medicine to work. Anyway, heed all Dr Su's advice coz there are reasons for her to say the advices one.

She said to wear socks on your feet before you go to bed to keep your feet warm.
Then, dun take cold drinks...everything must be just nice or luke warm. Not from the refrigerator.
When taking her medicine, try to drink more water. Medicine might be a bit bitter in the beginning. Drink more water and you'll be alright.

Hi maddie,

Great to hear that u are making progress... Yes, it seems like her med works after a week... I mean yr body is "conditioned" to conceive now.....

Guess she is now giving u medicines for you to ovulate?

Good Luck ya!

puzzledME

Hi all,

Try to call and reserve a q no before making your way down.
The assistant will ask your timing of arrival and keep a no of the given timing.
That what I normally do and waited only awhile for my turn.

The medicine seem to be the same but in fact the taste are different.
Still seeing her now as she is helping to secure the bb and provide more blood to the womb.

Dun worry as you must have faith in yourself and dr Su :Dancing_tongue:

maddie

Ok...I will take note of that. To call before making my way down. Yah...the taste is different i guess. Yah...You must have faith in yourself and be positive. Trust that Dr Su will help us in whatever ways that she can. :)

Hi all,

Try to call and reserve a q no before making your way down.
The assistant will ask your timing of arrival and keep a no of the given timing.
That what I normally do and waited only awhile for my turn.

The medicine seem to be the same but in fact the taste are different.
Still seeing her now as she is helping to secure the bb and provide more blood to the womb.

Dun worry as you must have faith in yourself and dr Su :Dancing_tongue:

divineparadise

hi divineparadise,

when u start trying, yr menses will tend to delay!!
Thats so normal... somehow ur body will give u wrong signals for whatever reasons...
Mine can delayed from 15-30 days last time! :(
I wonder why this will happen? Is it considered as "miscarriage" since the egg could have been fertilised but did not attach to the uterus?

Definitely seeing Dr Su this week with hubby. I did call the clinic but first time visitors cannot make appointment so must go down and wait.