TMC Visiting

yen

Hi all,

Just to check with those who went visiting at TMC recently... I heard that due to H1N1 case, some hospitals restricted visitors from visiting.. Only immediate family members are allowed to visit their spouse etc.. Isit it true? TIA.

When I had my baby der 3 weeks back, they limited to 2 visitors at a time. Now im nt sure if they got change rule or not.

Astar

I was there for checkup on Monday and chatted with the uncle mending the visitor log. He said visitors is limited to 2 at any one time.

yen

So u mean if ur hb n mother is there already, that means ur other relatives/friends cannot visit you on that particular day?

Astar

So you mean if your husband and mother is there already, that means your other relatives/friends cannot visit you on that particular day?
Maybe got to take turn? I believe the vistors have to change pass and at the recept. Maybe they'll close one eye?

I also dont know .. but i was thinking of getting a 1 bedder earlier, but with this restriction in place, I think the 2-bedder is good enough.

yen

Maybe got to take turn? I believe the vistors have to change pass and at the recept. Maybe they'll close one eye?

I also dont know .. but i was thinking of getting a 1 bedder earlier, but with this restriction in place, I think the 2-bedder is good enough.
Icic... Haiz... This H1N1 really cause so many trouble man... People wana visit still got to change pass and take turn... hmmm...

yellowpudding

Hi all,

Just to check with those who went visiting at Thomson Medical Center recently... I heard that due to H1N1 case, some hospitals restricted visitors from visiting.. Only immediate family members are allowed to visit their spouse etc.. Isit it true? TIA.
Hi dear, I just delivered on Wednesday. Spouse is not "included" in the count of 2 visitors. So you are able to have spouse + 2 more visitors.

There are restrictions given for non immediate family members, visiting hours 12 noon to 2pm, 6 pm to 8.30 pm.

However, for immediate family members, there are no restrictions on visiting hours except they have to leave your room by 9 pm. :)

yen

Hi dear, I just delivered on Wednesday. Spouse is not "included" in the count of 2 visitors. So you are able to have spouse + 2 more visitors.

There are restrictions given for non immediate family members, visiting hours 12 noon to 2pm, 6 pm to 8.30 pm.

However, for immediate family members, there are no restrictions on visiting hours except they have to leave your room by 9 pm. :)
Oh ok... thanks for the info..

apollo

i ust discharge from tmc today... actu the nurses there r quite nice... mostly they dun included hubby in the visitor list.. my hubby, mum and a fren was with me one of the day... but more than 3 i think really cannot le..

pink_daisy

i ust discharge from Thomson Medical Center today... actually the nurses there are quite nice... mostly they dont included hubby in the visitor list.. my hubby, mum and a friend was with me one of the day... but more than 3 i think really cannot ..
welcome back!!!
how's ur baby n how was ur c-sect experience??

apollo

welcome back!!!
how's your baby and how was your c-sect experience??
baby is v naughty and frown alot -.-"... haha... the wound still v pain when i getting out from bed... hopefully the pain will go away asap.. hee....

pink_daisy

baby is very naughty and frown alot -.-"... haha... the wound still very pain when i getting out from bed... hopefully the pain will go away asap.. hee....

haha!! btw, congrats!!! ermm, as for the pain, try not to get up n down... try to lie down as much as possible.... when i was in confinement, my mum kept asking me not to sit up...must lie down...... n hor, never drink water while standing...coz it is said, next time when u r old, u got problem controlling...is an old wives' tales la...take care!!!

pigletif

oh my ... regina u r BACK !!!! welcome welcome !!
nw is YI NAN WANG time leh , let bb hear the songs !

(sorry for off topic)

apollo

haha!! btw, congrats!!! ermm, as for the pain, try not to get up and down... try to lie down as much as possible.... when i was in confinement, my mum kept asking me not to sit up...must lie down...... and , never drink water while standing...coz it is said, next time when you are old, you got problem controlling...is an old wives' tales ...take care!!!
but i tot walk more to "exercise" the mucsle?? ya my mum also say walk lesser, lie more... the water de i also heard b4... better listen though is old fork tale.. lol.. u also c-sect right?? the wound can touch water?? got a "plaster" thingy on it, waterproof de..

Catty

When I had my baby der 3 weeks back, they limited to 2 visitors at a time. Now im not sure if they got change rule or not.
Tat time Mt.Alvernia dun have such restriction leh, they only ask the visitor to fill up the form & test temperature only..

apollo

oh that's better... hmm, dont know why Thomson Medical Center will have such restriction ...
ya v sickening... my relatives come visit me also must come up 2 by 2 den the rest wait outside and they only stayed ard 5-10 min cos they hav to take turn.. v troublesome..

hueychye79

Regina...

Wah! Just discharge from hospital still so active ~~

Welcome back ^_^

Post some of your boy photo , are you going to add the post at the MY BIG DAY thread?

Look forward~