TTC for 3 years

lyra

Omg! I just tested positive for preg test kit! Gng to fly to Taiwan for hol today. I'm gng to see doctor when I come back next wk :)

LuvMummy

Due to my hectic work schedule, im stressed and stress. I dun think i have the time to read thru every thread and every comments. Yeah, did some scans and check up few years back-together with Hubby. Things are okay. Hubby really takes thing easy. But im desperate. Always felt that I can do better, conceive soon but always end up disappointed. Some times, i cried myself to bed cos i felt so hopeless. haiz.....

I have just read some comment, I will try with the Royal jelly and honey... Try to have a balance meal using organic ingredient...now sourcing for cheap organic ingredient...U wanna share more with me?

hi Gingertea, dun be stressed up kz .... my sis didnt conceive till she & hub celebrates their 12th year wedding anniversary and miracle happens ~ my sis conceived her first baby girl :)
aniwaes govt is doing sthg to boost up the fertility rates... :))

stonston

I have around 40 ovulation strips (expire 6/2011) and 1 midstream pregnancy test (Watsons) for sale. $5 (include normal post). PM me if keen.

BTW, I'll try to post up what me and hubs took during TTC. His sperm count jumped up a lot and my period also became more regular (and predictable).

gingertea

Thanks Luvmummy. Will do what ever best I can. Im taking things easy now.. So i hope for the best. Im also starting doing Yoga, breathing exerise etc at home with a DVD. Im opting for a more relaxing job. So i will see if i can get a better job.

Chloe2011

Thanks Luvmummy. Will do what ever best I can. Im taking things easy now.. So i hope for the best. Im also starting doing Yoga, breathing exerise etc at home with a DVD. Im opting for a more relaxing job. So i will see if i can get a better job.
Hi gingertea, I read your posts. I'm also new here. I'm older than you and have been trying for 2 years. I'm so desperate to have a baby, too. Probably because of this, I did not manage it. Everybody told me to relax and don't concertrate myself on it, it will work out.

We've been to the gynea and everthing is fine with my hubby and me.

I'm now also starting doing Yoga in True Yoga. Try to find a good TCM doc. Hope 2011 would be a successful year for us.

Baby dust to you!

lydiaveroni

hi all,

just to share. my friend was ttc for 6 mths. had irregular menses and she tried bai fong wan fron Eu yan sheng then successful just after 1 mth. i think its $30plus per 6 dose. take half dose once a week, starting 4 or 5 days after ur menses ends. cannot take during menses or week before menses. so agar agar loh if ur menses irregular, can ask the salesperson there. another collg also took first dose then preg. apparently its to strengthen the womb. oh ya get the ones in smaller pils that looks ike pow zai yun. hope this will help you all.

cheers!

Gen X

Hi Gen X,

Yes, it is good to do an ultrasound. The gynae will check on the shape and size of your womb, any cysts/ fibroid (hopefully none!). Try to make an appointment nearing the day of your ovulation so that can fully maximize the cost of the scan to know if you have eggs going to ovulate soon. for eg, if you usually ovulate around CD 15, try to go around CD 12/13 for the scan. this will be the most basic check. Also, do get your hubby to do a sperm test just to make sure his sperms quality are good! For choice of gynae, to be on the KS side, it is better to go for gynaes specialize in fertility problems as they will then know what to test or look out for. hope this information helps!
Hi babydustshop, thanks for your advice. Really helpful! Ah what a pity, I was so busy I didn't have time to check this forum earlier. I went for the ultrasound on CD10, a bit too early to check on the eggs. Anyway the doc will be reviewing the results and I'll find out on Thurs. Hope everything's ok. Quite hard for hubby to take time off to do the test, but if we don't manage to conceive in the next couple of months, I'll ask him to make an appt.

Both of us have been putting off doing all these tests cos I think we're secretly afraid to find out if anything is wrong (touch wood!). But if there is a problem, I guess it's better to find out so that we can deal with it quickly. Well I'm glad I finally took the first step! I was supposed to go for the ultrasound more than 10 months ago, then had to reschedule due to an overseas trip, and after that I just kept postponing it, hoping to conceive in the meantime...

gingertea

Hi Chloe,

How much you spend on the yoga at the True yoga? Is it good? Where's the location? Im staying in AMK and there's fitness planet(should be) in AMKhub but im too shy to go cos i long time never exercise. Im trying the Bai Fong yuan like other mummies said online.

Do keep in touch! ;)
Baby dust to you too...

Hi gingertea, I read your posts. I'm also new here. I'm older than you and have been trying for 2 years. I'm so desperate to have a baby, too. Probably because of this, I did not manage it. Everybody told me to relax and don't concertrate myself on it, it will work out.

We've been to the gynea and everthing is fine with my hubby and me.

I'm now also starting doing Yoga in True Yoga. Try to find a good TCM doc. Hope 2011 would be a successful year for us.

Baby dust to you!

I have around 40 ovulation strips (expire 6/2011) and 1 midstream pregnancy test (Watsons) for sale. $5 (include normal post). PM me if keen.

BTW, I'll try to post up what me and hubs took during TTC. His sperm count jumped up a lot and my period also became more regular (and predictable).
Hi stonston, do share what you and your hubby took. I've been taking chinese medicine which helped to make my period much more regular. And also supposed to strengthen my womb. But maybe hubby can do with some help. Appreciate your advice! Thanks!

Sinsce you are selling your ovulation strips, I guess you are expecting? Congrats, when are u due?

Gen X

Hi babydustshop, thanks for the info and encouragement. Yes agree with you. Will talk to hubby about doing a sperm test if we are not successful this month.

Anyway thankfully my ultrasound went well and the results are all normal. Phew!

Pixiefied

You know, someone once told me that we normally will get pregnant on the 1st,3rd,5th,7th years of marriage. I wish I can believe it.. I've been trying for 3 years but still nothing. :( Now am seeing TCM at Marine Parade. Hopefully it'll be my turn to announce some good news. This is getting too depressing.

yv0nne

You know, someone once told me that we normally will get pregnant on the 1st,3rd,5th,7th years of marriage. I wish I can believe it.. I've been trying for 3 years but still nothing. :( Now am seeing TCM at Marine Parade. Hopefully it'll be my turn to announce some good news. This is getting too depressing.
Hey! I tried for 2 yrs before me & my hb went to the TCM at Marine Parade. And I conceived after seeing him and taking his medicine for 2 mths! Hb said he felt something diff in his body. not sure what though.. haha. My boy is now 6 mths old already.. =) Jia you !

Gen X

Hey! I tried for 2 yrs before me & my husband went to the traditional chinese medicine at Marine Parade. And I conceived after seeing him and taking his medicine for 2 mths! husband said he felt something diff in his body. not sure what though.. haha. My boy is now 6 mths old already.. =) Jia you !
That's great, it's always nice to hear stories with happy endings! I've been taking the herbs for about 3 months. Will keep trying and hopefully I'll have good news to share too. All the best Pixiefied!

dolphyant

Hi ladies,

after trying for 3 years plus, I finally succeed! :) Will like to share with you what I did!

Just will like to share the things that we did that helped us bfp. my hb has very low sperm morph, only 2%, low sperm motility and i dun o every month and have pcos. i also have tons of small cysts around my ovaries and 2 fibroids. we tried 3 rounds of IUI with clomid and metformin in 2009 and all 3 attempts were bfn.

We took the below supplements for about 3 months before we managed to bfp! I'm now 16 weeks into my pregnancy. I truly believe the supplements helped both of us. Do give these supplements a try!

My hubby took:

Immuvital multi vits (prescribed by gynae)
pycnogenol (bought from online shop)
vitamin C
royal jelly with bee pollen (bought from online shop)
Coq10 with Fish oil (bought from online shop)

I took:
GNC Mulit vitamins
vitamin C
royal jelly with bee pollen (bought from online shop)
Coq10 with Fish oil (bought from online shop)
CoQ10 with selenium (bought from online shop)
folic acid

raspberry tea daily from start of AF and stop once O happened.

i also started jogging twice a week for 4 months, did foot reflex every 2 weeks for 4 months.

we also used pre-seed for many months but did not succeed. Then i switch to using Conceive Plus instead and the month i used conceive plus, i succeed! maybe conceive plus is more suitable for me!

hope my sharing of information can be of help to you! babydust to all and may all of you will bfp soon!

Gen X

Hi dolphyant, that's great news, congrats! It's always v encouraging to hear success stories. And thanks for sharing these tips with us. Have a smooth and happy pregnancy!

Hi babydustshop I'm thinking of trying supplements. Considering the CoQ10 with selenium and vitamin E. This is for both men and women right?

bbshop01

A Big Hi to All!

High sensitive (20 mIU) OPKs for proper detection of LH surge (ovulation)
Ultra sensitive (10 mIU) HPTs for use as early as 4 days before missed period
Priced at $0.50 to $0.60 per strip (expiry 12/2012). Free normal postage > 5 strips, fast delivery guaranteed.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ $220
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ $46.50 (with free HPTs)
Clearblue digital ovulation (smiley face) 7 sticks @ $45.90 *in stock*
Clearblue digital pregnancy with conception indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant) 2 sticks @ $27.90 *in stock*
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.
Next day delivery is available for items in stock.

Please see my website at www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg