Tummy growing hairy?

jas2909

For me.. I realised not only tummy part growing more hairy.. my arms and legs hair have grown alot longer also..

P4nic

I had hair growing on tummy too but now it has disappeared!n yeah mine's a boy! Hehee ...
dunno wor.. I still dunno the gender yet. but I always thot mine could b daughter coz family history all starts with daughter. If boy also good la then not stress to have a boy ma n can plan a gal next round which is easier.

PTB7476

dont know .. I still dont know the gender yet. but I always thot mine could b daughter coz family history all starts with daughter. If boy also good then not stress to have a boy n can plan a gal next round which is easier.
dun worry you will know next month :p

jas2909

Some believe it's gonna be a boy if your tummy grows hair. Not sure how true. :p
mine is a boy too.. heehee.. my family history also got the trend of having girl first then boy.. but for my case I broke the trend.. haha! So I sure P4nic you might got the chance to break your family trend too.. heehee..

P4nic

mine is a boy too.. heehee.. my family history also got the trend of having girl first then boy.. but for my case I broke the trend.. haha! So I sure P4nic you might got the chance to break your family trend too.. heehee..
lolz.. hahaha.. now i still not very into the gender.. i more into the 12th week test for down syndrome etc lo.. i hope the bb is healthy.. then after that i will be very interested to know the gender hehe.. so i can start shopping~

ling.er

My tummy also grow hair.. .. I wonder wat cost tat .. ..
^^ mine also a baby boy.. .. Goin to due next 2 wk ^^ :shyxxx:

PTB7476

hehehe...p4nic must be very happy... potential boy to be :tlaugh:
esp when there are so many live example :p

sassandspice

More hair growth is common in pregnancy due to hormones. Are any of you experiencing thicker hair (on your head) as well?? My hair is definitely growing longer and so are my nails!