Turn Back Time

Mrs Xie

Hi all......

If time were to turn back, what would U wish for?

I wish that I can meet my dh earlier and he would be my first bf so that I won't have to waste so much time and youth on the wrong ones previously :tlaugh:

Angelmum

If I could turn back time, like to do the following:

1) insist a detail chromosome test for DD

2) hold my late Dad's hand longer, talk a bit more b4 he passed away

3) wouldnt hold wedding in that lousy restaurant which has no proper changing room for bride ..... FIL 1st son held wedding there as well as other sons (about 15 - 20yrs ago) can u imagine how rundown that place was! u know I got to change my grown in a common toilet with 1 sis guarding the toilet door!! Even the dummy cake was the same one (saw the pic they took aft I married) Wish I wasnt lazy that time. Thot it was gd for ppl to plan/arrange while I shake legs.

4) dont re-reno hse. It looks nice but workmanship n quality not there .... inferior stuff that looks nice/presentable for a short time. Imagine my toilet pipe burst within a mth, the wooden laminated floor was a bit pop up when I moved in, my kitchen sink leaks in about half yr, etc. Dont ask me to complain to contractor cos I wont win ..... :embarrassed:

No 1, 3 & 4 were results of too chinCai, too 'easy-going', over-optimistic

LoVeS

i tink there are way too many things i will wish for n after all human are greedy by natural tat they will ask for more n more BUT then again time can nv turn back~ :tlaugh:

celine

If I could turn bk time,

I would want to get ROM earlier so tt I can apply my hm & no need to stay with ILs...

So sad I cant....

lml2402

If I could turn back the time, I would study hard and learned what I'm really interested in to fullfill my dreams.

Leanne

MrS Xie, tt's so sweet of you..

Actually, i have a diff answer from most of you.

If i could turn back time,

1. I will not smoke.
  2. I will finish my studies.
  3. I will not go to the hp shop to get nokia 6680.
  4. I will not be distracted over little things.
& lastly.

I should learn how to protect myself & let myself grow in a bigger society circle.

:tlaugh:

maine78

If i could turn back time, i wish:

1) i had studied hard during O levels then i won't hv to waste 3yrs in ITE before going poly
2) had give birth earlier after i got married. Married 6yrs then i hv ds n turning 30 soon, i'll be an "old" mummy when i hv my #2

bpquek

1. I would take my driving lesson after my schooling time, that will be cheaper compare to now.

2. Like maine78, should have give birth earlier, 2nd DS at age of 36.:wong7:

BunnyKiss

If I could turn back time, I would delay marriage and build my career first..

But I want to just focus on future now and no point crying over spilt milk..haha

DodoTan

If I could turn back time, I would have:
1) painted more when I had the time
2) learnt to play the piano
3) never taken those ballet lessons when I was 9
4) taken up a sport in school
5) gone to a different jc
6) taken up some kind of martial art...

CanCanMum

Hi all......

If time were to turn back, what would U wish for?

I wish that I can meet my dh earlier and he would be my first bf so that I won't have to waste so much time and youth on the wrong ones previously :tlaugh:
hmmm...too many things to list

1) go befriend doraemon
2) go for overseas studies
3) complete my inline skates lesson
4) complete my jap course and speak pro like a jap
5) GET MARRIED AT AGE OF 22
6) BE A CIVIL SERVANT
7) TAKE UP ACCOUNTANCY COURSE
8) BE A BANKER
9) BUILT MY KITCHEN CABINETS IN DARKER COLOUR- ANTI DUST LOOK
10) BEFRIEND A LAWYER AND MAKE THEM YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND POSSIBLE

hehehehehhhehehehe
:tlaugh:

SH74

though i didnt hv a v comfortable n happy life since birth, i still appreciate all the bad things that had happened to me 'cause it made me a stronger, more matured person.

only thing i wish to time can change, is to let my mom live long long, so she can witness my marriage n take care of my cheeky boy. :)

a wish that can nv come true. :(