ultrasound seen sac and yolk but no embryo

feathers

Go for a 2nd opinion, really clear alot of doubts.

And if really same result *touch wood*, you can actually op to not do D&C and let nature take its course. I op for that for my last miscarriage as I think my body can "do the right thing" for me. =)

maru

Hey ladies.. I went for my scan ady n doc still see an empty sac n confirmed it's blighted ovum. Some of my frens asked me to go for second gynae before going for a D&C.. I'm sad n scare as if I'm afraid to be disappointed again.. Btw did ur doc took any blood test? Mine didn't so I dunno if my hcg level rising or falling.. So so sad..
hi karen, better u go for 2nd opinion before D & C

Karenkan

Hi ladies, thank you for the support.. Ya.. I will go n see another gynae for a second opinion.. Will u keep u updated.. I will jia you.. Thank u..

raoul

hi MTBs,
had my trans u/s last thursday, doctor saw the sac & yolk but no heart beat yet also. scheduled next appointment in 2 weeks times ;) hopefully can see it more clear by then.

xiaodaisy

hi MTBs,
had my trans u/s last thursday, doctor saw the sac & yolk but no heart beat yet also. scheduled next appointment in 2 weeks times ;) hopefully can see it more clear by then.
no worries , will hear the heartbeat on next appointment , update us k =) good luck !

raoul

Hi Karen,
dont be sad, try to get 2nd opinion. or the simplest way is just go to polyclinic & ask to do HCG blood test. doctor will do it for you, only u have to be patient for long waiting hours. from the result u can reassure about ur pregnancy. Good luck dear & dont worry too much. I am also waiting for my 2nd appointment. keep praying & relax, ok :001_302:

Karenkan

Hey ladies.. Went for my second opinion ady n got the same result. Anyway I've already did a D&C.. Resting at home til tomolo.. Haiz.. Sad that the baby not meant to be with us.. But I will ttc again.. Thanks for all ur support..

xiaodaisy

Hey ladies.. Went for my second opinion ady n got the same result. Anyway I've already did a D&C.. Resting at home til tomolo.. Haiz.. Sad that the baby not meant to be with us.. But I will ttc again.. Thanks for all ur support..
sorry to hear abt that , hope u do ur confinement well =)

dont worry , u can try again after that , i had a mc before my this pregnancy and within a mth i'm pregnant again ..

remember to rest well ! =) take care of urself

maru

speedy recovery to you. take good care .

Karenkan

Re: XiaoDaisy
Wow that was fast.. Happy for you.. I sorta did a mini comfirment.. Drink Dom Benedict n red date longan everyday.. My mil got boil chicken with ginseng every alternate day.. Didn't take cold stuff too..Bathe everyday too.. Tomolo scheduled to see gynae.. Got a few questions to ask u though..
When will menses come?
When can I ml? Doc said for first two weeks after dnc cannot ml..
What must I do to bu my health?
Thank you..

xiaodaisy

Re: XiaoDaisy
Wow that was fast.. Happy for you.. I sorta did a mini comfirment.. Drink Dom Benedict n red date longan everyday.. My mil got boil chicken with ginseng every alternate day.. Didn't take cold stuff too..Bathe everyday too.. Tomolo scheduled to see gynae.. Got a few questions to ask u though..
When will menses come?
When can I ml? Doc said for first two weeks after dnc cannot ml..
What must I do to bu my health?
Thank you..
menses as in after the D & C ? i tink will come after 1 mth after the D & C , but for me i donno cos before my menses come , i alrdy pregnant and previously my menses are nvr accurate on time ..

i didnt ask abt the ml fm doctor lol so i just did after my bleeding stop to try very hard for baby cos we're fertile after mc or birth usually but since doc say first 2 wks cannot den better dont risk it , for me i'm more on bo chup so ya, dont learn fm me.. not good =x lol

to bu ur health , u can get some pills fm gynae if they have or go to chinese medical hall to see TMC to bu , but TMC takes a longer time .. for myself , i didnt rly bu much other den taking tonic soups every day , different types .. every day same soup i'll be sick of it .. lol

but main thing is to rest well if u wanna ttc for the next one now , cos i got pregnant quite fast and i'm alrdy bed ridden since i'm pregnant tho i still go out sometimes ..