ultrasound seen sac and yolk but no embryo

leelian

Leelian mummy, u realise the medicine makes u really tired and sleepy?? I'm on that pills too had been given 2weeks MC on bed rest. I'm not working... But the MC is to give my husband. Hahaha... I read online abt the side effects. Mental depression!! (-.-) I think I'm starting to have that. Get irritated sooo easily. They didn't state will feel sleepy or tired. But I'm alrdy feeling it. I'm always at home lying on bed with my iPad on my bed. U shld get MC from ur gynae. They will give u if u ask for it...

really! no wonder i feel so tired! omg! they also nv state the side effects. i also feeling very down and worried for my baby.
partly cos 6 weeks and the dr cant see my baby =(

Ivy Miao

U can check out the side effects online. Maybe the bb position difficult to see. My first son 6weeks u/s was soooooo clear. The 2nd one is very blur. My gynae said it's the position of the baby.dun worry huh....

leelian

U can check out the side effects online. Maybe the bb position difficult to see. My first son 6weeks u/s was soooooo clear. The 2nd one is very blur. My gynae said it's the position of the baby.dun worry huh....
the pill sound so scary. yup the dr say maybe the baby still very small.
hope 2nd appt i can see the baby.
btw, how many weeks you are in now?

Ivy Miao

Hahaha... Careful not to stay in front of ur desktop for long hours. They gives u real bad headache... I had it when I was peg with first son. iPad dun have the reflection that computers gives. Not so bad

leelian

Hahaha... Careful not to stay in front of ur desktop for long hours. They gives u real bad headache... I had it when I was peg with first son. iPad dun have the reflection that computers gives. Not so bad
wah very hard not to stay very long infront of desktop, i am working as admin =X
oh, i dun hav any "i" stuff, no iphone, no ipad, no ipod...

Ivy Miao

Ops.... Rest ur eyes more often. Set ur desktop screen light to dimmer. Last time no Ipad, with headache and was still schooling, I dimmer my screen lights. Helps me a little. :)

leelian

Ops.... Rest ur eyes more often. Set ur desktop screen light to dimmer. Last time no Ipad, with headache and was still schooling, I dimmer my screen lights. Helps me a little. :)
yup, already dim it le.
hmm, you must be very tired esp you have another child to take care of.

Ivy Miao

Extremely... Lolx... Especially with a super active son... Take plenty of rest if possible before deliver. Trust me! U won't have time for urself until he's 1 or 2...

Karenkan

Dear all, I'm new here so not really sure how to post but I have a similar problem here. My menses is always late n recently I found out that I'm pregnant. I was so happy n went to see a gynae. She helps me scan n according to the screen it's calculated at abt 5 wks. Few days ago, I notice some spotting n got worried. Went for my second scan n the gynae couldn't find any baby nor hear the heartbeat. Was given hormones pills n to wait for another week. I'm not having any motion sickness at all n my breast doesn't feel that tender as it used to. I'm schedule for another scanning this Tuesday..

leelian

Dear all, I'm new here so not really sure how to post but I have a similar problem here. My menses is always late n recently I found out that I'm pregnant. I was so happy n went to see a gynae. She helps me scan n according to the screen it's calculated at abt 5 wks. Few days ago, I notice some spotting n got worried. Went for my second scan n the gynae couldn't find any baby nor hear the heartbeat. Was given hormones pills n to wait for another week. I'm not having any motion sickness at all n my breast doesn't feel that tender as it used to. I'm schedule for another scanning this Tuesday..
hi karen mummy
dun be so worried. i didnt see anything when i was in week 5.
but 2 weeks later, dr can see my baby and the heartbeat.
not all will have pregnancy symptoms tho. for now, dun worry too much.
eat and rest properly. if you have any religion, you can pray everyday.
i did that everyday. i also touch my tummy and talk to my baby, asking my baby to grow healthy :)

Karenkan

Sorry got cut off.. This tuesday if still nothing I have to do a D&C. I've read abt being misdiagnosed for missed abortion/ blighted ovum as the date of period is not accurate. I'm keeping my finger crossed on Tuesday. Sd I asked the doc to wait for another week sd she still can't see anything or just accept the fact? I'm vexed..

Karenkan

Thank you leelian but I'm worried.. Super worried.. I'll just keep my finger crossed for now n keep praying. My husband is looking forward to this baby n he'll rub my tummy every time he came back fr work. We all love to have a happy outcome.. Thank you so much..

leelian

Thank you leelian but I'm worried.. Super worried.. I'll just keep my finger crossed for now n keep praying. My husband is looking forward to this baby n he'll rub my tummy every time he came back fr work. We all love to have a happy outcome.. Thank you so much..
yes, i am like you. i went to read alot on missed miscarriage, blighted ovum and i scare myself.
it could be late ovulation. like me my ovaluation timing was late by 2weeks and dr have to push my EDD
to 2 weeks ltr than the date according to my LMP.

Karenkan

yes, i am like you. i went to read alot on missed miscarriage, blighted ovum and i scare myself.
it could be late ovulation. like me my ovaluation timing was late by 2weeks and dr have to push my EDD
to 2 weeks ltr than the date according to my LMP.
Sorry wat does EDD n LMP means?