ultrasound seen sac and yolk but no embryo

Karenkan

oops sorry mistaken ur meaning.
EDD means estimated deilvery date. LMP means last menstrual period.
Oh I see.. Thanks.. Btw I know the tummy will not grow big during the first trimester but today both my Hubby n mum noticed that it seems to be slightly bigger.. It cd probably be me putting weight I guess.. Haha..

leelian

Oh I see.. Thanks.. Btw I know the tummy will not grow big during the first trimester but today both my Hubby n mum noticed that it seems to be slightly bigger.. It cd probably be me putting weight I guess.. Haha..
ya 1st trimester tummy wun grow so obvious.
my tummy also slightly bigger liao. i put on about 1kg so far.
how much u gain ?

Karenkan

Abt 3 kg.. I was like oh dear.. Btw, can u advice me on a few things? My US show only an empty waterbag, am I supposed to see some other thing like a small dot? I didn't do any blood test so not sure how much is my hcg. Also sd I go for another gynae for a second opinion as I'm really worried. No symptom like frequent toileting, MS.. How? Thanks..

xiaodaisy

Abt 3 kg.. I was like oh dear.. Btw, can u advice me on a few things? My US show only an empty waterbag, am I supposed to see some other thing like a small dot? I didn't do any blood test so not sure how much is my hcg. Also sd I go for another gynae for a second opinion as I'm really worried. No symptom like frequent toileting, MS.. How? Thanks..
i will advise on another gynae for second opinion

for symptoms , some pregnancy wont have any for the whole 10mths , so as long baby is healthy and doing well ..

no MS is a good thing too .. its a terrible feeling if u having MS =.=''

xiaodaisy

i will advise on another gynae for second opinion

for symptoms , some pregnancy wont have any for the whole 10mths , so as long baby is healthy and doing well ..

no MS is a good thing too .. its a terrible feeling if u having MS =.=''

leelian

hey karen, may i know how many weeks are you in now?
cos when i was at week 5, i also only see the sac. after 2 weeks, manage to see my baby and heartbeat.
haha agree with daisy, MS is not fun but my is mild so i am quite ok :)

Karenkan

According to the ultra sound screen, the waterbag measurement is abt 7wks plus now.. When I went for the scan, it state 6 wks n 2 days but doc scan nothing. She even use the tube to insert into my vaginal to see got heartbeat anot but see nothing. Only an empty waterbag. Doc said that if by next week still see nothing den I got to do a D&C.. So worried.. At least u have an embryo rite.. *Sigh*

xiaodaisy

According to the ultra sound screen, the waterbag measurement is abt 7wks plus now.. When I went for the scan, it state 6 wks n 2 days but doc scan nothing. She even use the tube to insert into my vaginal to see got heartbeat anot but see nothing. Only an empty waterbag. Doc said that if by next week still see nothing den I got to do a D&C.. So worried.. At least u have an embryo rite.. *Sigh*
no worries , maybe the next visit will be able to see something

anyway , its good to see another gynae sometimes

like lilian , she changed gynae for 3 times , as previously de didnt able to detect the baby's heartbeat and make her so worry for the whole 2 wks !

get urself another opinion before deciding on it =)

good luck Karen !

leelian

haha yes. 1st time the dr scare me, he say according to my LMP, my baby should be 7weeks.
but my baby very small only 5 weeks, then he say either my baby not good or late ovulation.
2nd dr at KKH, also cant see anything except the empty sac. the dr even say i have 1 baby.

2 weeks later i change another dr, he managed to see my baby and heartbeat.
and even state it's twins but one has no heartbeat le.
duno why the dr at KKH can only see 1 baby!
lol..

Karenkan

Wow.. Got twins.. I'm considering to change gynae too.. But shy to find male gynae, even with female gynae I also feel shy. Cos got hair down there.. So embarrass.. :(

Karenkan

Btw, a big thank you to both of you.. Leelian n Daisy.. Really appreciate your advice n support. Thought I was alone n helpless but you ladies are so kind n helpful. I just have to keep my fingers crossed for my next scan.. Once again.. Thank you so much..

xiaodaisy

Wow.. Got twins.. I'm considering to change gynae too.. But shy to find male gynae, even with female gynae I also feel shy. Cos got hair down there.. So embarrass.. :(
dont consider , find another to have another option for urself and the little one inside u =)

lol , there is always a first time .. dont be shy , anyway , i tink for the next checkup , dont have to open down there le ba , cos the scan only need to pull down the pants a little to tummy side to scan den can le ..

i felt paiseh the first time i went to gynae cos he's a male one , until the day i give birth , feel so weird to open lor but when baby come out safe and sound , u forget abt the paiseh and will feel so blissful =)

no problem !! will pray for u too for ur next visit =)

Good luck !

Karenkan

Thank you so so much Daisy.. Really appreciate ur support n also praying for me.. I will update u once I do my scanning.. :)

leelian

haha dun need to shy karen =)
i think guy gynea more gentle. maybe for me, i am from science background so
i dun feel weird.

yup karen dun worry too much :)
update us again :)

Karenkan

Hey ladies.. I went for my scan ady n doc still see an empty sac n confirmed it's blighted ovum. Some of my frens asked me to go for second gynae before going for a D&C.. I'm sad n scare as if I'm afraid to be disappointed again.. Btw did ur doc took any blood test? Mine didn't so I dunno if my hcg level rising or falling.. So so sad..

leelian

hey karen, go for 2nd gynea. if it's rly blighted ovum, then u wun have
any doubt on the result from ur 1st gynea.

jiayou.

xiaodaisy

Hey ladies.. I went for my scan ady n doc still see an empty sac n confirmed it's blighted ovum. Some of my frens asked me to go for second gynae before going for a D&C.. I'm sad n scare as if I'm afraid to be disappointed again.. Btw did ur doc took any blood test? Mine didn't so I dunno if my hcg level rising or falling.. So so sad..
go for the 2nd gynae before u decide anything

lilian changed 3 gynaes to confirm on her baby ..

good luck karen =)