unhelpful husband.

Etcc, hope you are feeling better now. I also cried one Friday few weeks ago cos hubby was very impatient with baby...he's just a baby he doesnt understand...I kept crying and crying my tears just couldnt stop dripping and was so scared my eyes turn goldfish eyes too so went to wash...good thing not too bad...cos the next day had friends coming over dont want to let them see me with those swollen eyes! Now hubby is better cos he is scared I will cry again. Sigh after carrying baby for so many months, going through delivery and then confinement and bfg, we really have so much to bear, and yet we can be more patient than our husbands. I wish they can go through pregnancy and delivery to appreciate us mums and babies better.

Yesterday evening baby was cranky and hubby was a bit impatient again and said he wanna smack him. My baby is only 10 weeks!!! I took over baby...hubby stepped out and then came back after cooling down...he wanted to help...I told him what is the use of getting frustrated and impatient...he's just a baby...at least he listened to me this time.

Early in the morning baby fussed again (last night was terrible, he fussed every 2 hours instead of the normal 3)...we were so tired...he carried baby and gave him pacifier but didnt work...he told me to carry baby or else he might kill him...of course he is not going to kill him...but he had just really run out of patience.

It's tough taking care of babies....give ourselves a good pat on our shoulders and continue our good job...babies are so precious!!!

msck

wooooo... my hubby is very patient with bb. he's always the one who calm me down. n surprisingly, everytime when bb is cranky, he will carrry n sing or talk to her. she would calm down n giggle. I thank god tt bb doesn't cry often too.

just his gaming habit... spoke to him abt it. so now everytime I call him or get him to carry bb, he'll stop his games now.

My side is the opposite. I m the impatient one n my hubby is super patient. Tat day I had a breakdown cos baby was super fussy n kept waking whole night. Nx morn my hubby asked me to zzz while he looked after. He even told me to take noon off n go out shopping. Of cos I din go shopping cos I still need to bf her.

At times, I got a little violent n just handled baby harshly. Then I'll regret. I m scared if my own temperament at times. But still, maternal instinct will still emerge. So I think won't b tat bad la

etcc

Thanks for encouragement!
yes I feel better now and my hubby is remorseful and cried too. He apologized to baby too.
He has high BP and apparently his medication was not making his BP go down. Told him yesterday to go check with GP again and he changed medication. Hopefully will be better...