Upcoming Autopilot Slimming Program Intensive Workshop (9, 16 & 23 March 2013)

” In the past, I spent thousands of dollars on slimming supplement and gym packages with stringent diet. However, the resulst were NOT SUSTAINABLE. I was fustratated and it affected my confidence. After enroling into the Ultimate Slimming Program & coaching, I lost 1.7kg in 2 weeks without any dieting This program is fantastic because I am a food lover. I continue to lose weight automatically even though I was very busy with my work. The techniques works like magic”, Miss Koh, Graphic Designer & Business Owner

Upcoming Autopilot Slimming Program Intensive Workshop (9, 16 & 23 March 2013)

Date : 9, 16 & 23 March 2013 (Saturday)
Time : 10.00AM - 12:30PM

Fee : S$180 per pax (Usual)
Early bird offer : S$130 per pax (Early Bird)
Twin offer: S$220 for 2 pax

Venue: Beacon Lohas office
11 Sims Drive #03-04A SCN Center

For more information, please go to www.beaconlohas.com/uwlp/. Alternatively you may email lihuan@beaconlohas.com or call/sms 90662770.

"I am so happy. I attended the first lesson and applied the techniques I learnt, and realised the top that I can only button the last button, now I can button up all the buttons. After attending the second lessons, applied the techniques and I found out I lost 3.5kg! My clothes are getting looser. No exhausting exercise routines, no diet control, no meal replacement. N I eat what I want!" Josephine from the recent Autopilot Slimming Workshop :)

More info at Autopilot Slimming Intensive Workshop : Beacon LOHAS Website