Vomit 2 to 3 times a day. Is it normal during 1st Trimester

mi_dun_noe

Alpha Male
Hi everyone

Can anyone advise me whether is it normal during 1st trimeter that i keep vomitting 2 to 3 times per day especially after meals? Will my baby not getting any nutrients?should i go see my doctor?

apollo

Hi everyone

Can anyone advise me whether is it normal during 1st trimeter that i keep vomitting 2 to 3 times per day especially after meals? Will my baby not getting any nutrients?should i go see my doctor?
it's normal! however, if ur morning sickness is affecting u alot, as in u can't eat at all or cant eat well, maybe u can get ur gynae to prescribe u some medi to make ur MS better..

as for ur baby, will still get nutrients.. he/she will still grow even if u vomit everyday.. tt's all from my personal experience though =)

Hi everyone

He, its perfectly normal! Dun worry... Bcoz our hormones changes during pregnancy, thus such things happen... Just get ur gynae to prescribe u some pills or medicine for vomiting...

Queenbabe

Hi , is normal . I vomit everyday when i pregnant wif my daughter but i dont vomit when i pregnant wif my son ? So u r expecting son or daughter Mi Dun Noe ?

LoVeS

it is very normal~ I even vomit when i take water only during my 1st trimester for my #1 pregnancy~

yellowpudding

perfectly normal, i have morning sickness (vomitting) throughout my 1st trimester. things will improve the moment you are into your 2nd trimester. :)

karoru

yeah, it is normal, dear... i had it, too and still having it... argh!! hope it will stop soon... i heard that baby will still grow coz he/she will be feeding on our reserves nutrients in our body during first trimester.... thus, my gynea assured me that even if i don eat much coz i no appetitte, it doesn't reali matter during the first trimester...

tinklish

Dont worry my dear. I think most of us are like you, esp me. When I was at in my early trimester, i was so worried too until the gynae told me that the more nauseaous you are, the better it is. Hahaha.. I still vomit nowadays. Just vomited twice this morning :)

Your baby can obtain the nutrients from your reserves. I heard that only from your 2nd trimester onwards, you may need to consume more nutrients.

izanyzam

For my case...I dont call it Morning Sickness...Coz its an All-day Sickness for me..!!! :1err: Im in my first trimester right now and i vomit everyday...Mostly in the evenings or at night..Gynae says he more you vomit,the more healthier your pregnancy is..And i think its true coz i didnt have MS during my previous pregnancies and all of them ended up in miscarriages..

I just went to see my gynae a few days ago and he told me that there's no point in prescribing me with multivitamins when i keep vomitting them out..He will prescribe them in the second trimester as my pregnancy progresses coz that's when baby needs all the nutrients he can get from me..

apollo

For my case...I dont call it Morning Sickness...Coz its an All-day Sickness for me..!!! :1err: Im in my first trimester right now and i vomit everyday...Mostly in the evenings or at night..Gynae says he more you vomit,the more healthier your pregnancy is..And i think its true coz i didnt have MS during my previous pregnancies and all of them ended up in miscarriages..

I just went to see my gynae a few days ago and he told me that there's no point in prescribing me with multivitamins when i keep vomitting them out..He will prescribe them in the second trimester as my pregnancy progresses coz that's when baby needs all the nutrients he can get from me..
actu i think most ppl are all-time.. dunno y call it morning sickness since it's not in e morning only.. LOL! ya tt time my gynae also say if take multivitamin during morning sickness seems very useless.. cos in e end also vomit out.. anw, i heard tt actu 1st trimester, other den folic acid, other supplements seems "extra" cos baby dun nd them yet until 2nd tri =)

Stan

the more one vomits the healthier the pregnancy?... now i am freaking out cos i didnt vomit at all... what is the rational behind the freq vomitting by the gynae?

apollo

the more one vomits the healthier the pregnancy?... now i am freaking out cos i didnt vomit at all... what is the rational behind the freq vomitting by the gynae?
there's no "actual" frequency of vomiting.. my fren also dun have any morning sickness during her both pregnancy.. can still work and play as usual..

apollo

my so call MS is not regular.. its happens some period of time in a day... is that normal as well?
MS wont regular de... sometimes morning very serious, sometimes aftnoon, sometimes at night.. last time i even slp until middle of the night suddenly wake up vomit -.-"

26JMC

wa.. serious ah.. i now can out of sudden feel nausea..i asked my mum is it normal, she said ya lor.. like yesterday having meeting and feel the urge... luckily control it oterwise the whole office will begain to suspect liao.

u nw left 7 weeks hor? excited right? :001_302:
MS wont regular de... sometimes morning very serious, sometimes aftnoon, sometimes at night.. last time i even slp until middle of the night suddenly wake up vomit -.-"

apollo

wa.. serious ah.. i now can out of sudden feel nausea..i asked my mum is it normal, she said ya lor.. like yesterday having meeting and feel the urge... luckily control it oterwise the whole office will begain to suspect liao.

u nw left 7 weeks hor? excited right? :001_302:
ur colleagues still dunno u preggy yet?? yalo out of sudden de cannot control de.. hmm okay la, abit scare lo keep think hw's labour like? hw pain it is? how many blood will gash out? LOL!

26JMC

no le. but my HR side know already the moment i submit the MC from the gynae.. i asked them to keep hush hush la (hope they will) and i will tell my boss myself when i complete the 1st trimester..
i didnt really tell anyone lor except my hubby 's and mine's family..
hinted to few of my closer friends and think they should 'get' it.

you going for natural birth right? my sis in law described her experience (she just gave birth).. heard push only 3 times (??? dunno is it same for all people)..
anyway, dun worry la.. look forward to your bb coming to the world. by that time, i sure you will forget the pain you went through when you carry ur bb. hehee :)
i cant wait for this sat to come/..urgh! thought tdy is thursday already but my hubby reminded me tdy is wednesday.. faintz liao.

ur colleagues still dunno u preggy yet?? yalo out of sudden de cannot control de.. hmm okay la, abit scare lo keep think hw's labour like? hw pain it is? how many blood will gash out? LOL!

yakii

no le. but my HR side know already the moment i submit the MC from the gynae.. i asked them to keep hush hush la (hope they will) and i will tell my boss myself when i complete the 1st trimester..

you going for natural birth right? my sis in law described her experience (she just gave birth).. heard push only 3 times (??? dunno is it same for all people)..
anyway, dun worry la.. look forward to your bb coming to the world. by that time, i sure you will forget the pain you went through when you carry ur bb. hehee :)
i cant wait for this sat to come/..urgh! thought tdy is thursday already but my hubby reminded me tdy is wednesday.. faintz liao.
haa haa i also looking forward for weekends now every since i am pregnant. Feeling so tired everyday. But then still enjoying the little moment of joy wif the baby in me he ehee

apollo

ya i opting for natural birth.. but gynae just told me tt day, if BB's head still dun wanna turn down, den must c-sect =(

though 3 times sounds easy but i heard tt actu very tough de.. will sweat alot de.. LOL!

I tell u hor, i now not wking mah, then eversince preggy, my brain wk damn slow.. everytime forget today is which day.. LOL! last time even no wk also wont lik tt.. LOL!