Wad Makes u Say I dO

jedamum

He propose, we together 4 yrs liao, he so nice, he love me, i love him, we both > 21 yrs old, we both share same beliefs in religion, financial, moral, children upbringing viewpoints....then i say i do lor.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
been together 10 yrs... ups and downs... still loved him. Didn't say yes the first time he asked... had some criteria first but knew all along he was the one I wanted...

Agnes Josephine

eversince I'm with him, I already knew he's the one for me... me & my dh didn't get to know each other well then get together.... We knew each other from Zouk & the next day we're together le... we only 培养感情 (get to know each other well) along the way eversince the 1st day together...:shyxxx::shyxxx: till now, already together for coming to a decade...

Celina

i tink his unconditional love towards me, he has nv ask much from me. no matter how bad our quarrels n fights were. we jus cant leave each other. have been staying with him since day 1 til now we'r happily married with my boy!

stonston

cos he loved me unconditionally n is willin to give up EVERYTHING for me...he also willing to work very very hard for our family :)

Mrs Xie

After I get to know my dh better and we started dating, found that such man gonna extinct liao, so I just ask him, " u wanna marry me?" haha.... and that was how we went for ROM. (when good stuff is placing infront of you, must EAT it UP!)

tenor

Alpha Male
After I finally figured out what I wanted,
then I saw what I wanted, so go and cheong lah.
Proposed and go a positive answer so said I do.

:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

MsKoh1973

I know my husband thru internet chat room in 2001, we couldn't get along at first, keep fighting, quarrelling, never planned to meet, until one day I was so upset with another chatter and felt like going out with another, I met my husband. We never stop quarrelling, but later I found out that he is a dragon & cancerian, I am a rat & capricon, we should be a perfect match, really, we started to get along very well despite the fight.

My husband wanted to get marry, but I always wanted to loss wt and fit into a nice wedding dress before all that happens. Then in the end, we ROM in Sep 2004 becos I was pregnant (hehehe no choice), my gal gal was born on 22.02.2005, her 4th birthday coming soon.

My husband always say, if he knows that it was "tat easy", he should have made me pregnant earlier then don't need to wait for 3 yrs.

i believed SO is my soul-mate,
been together since i was 15, been through ups and downs, long-distance relationship, and he was there when i was grieving my father's death. he's patient enough to see me cry & cry for months and act like i'm going nuts, where at his age he could have fun dating other girls spending time happily. but he choose to be with me, a depressed, sad, crybaby, bad mood, grieving girl. because of him i'm able to move on, he made me realize that it's not the end of the world.