Wall Decoration stickers

ClarisseMom

Hi Mummies...

Thanks for sharing the website...but mine certainly cost cheaper than the price that they have shown... Example the butterfly one...it cost about $59 and I have the similar design and cost cheaper....:red:

Done up my living room, dining room and bedrooms with wall decals 2 years back. You can purchase online.

1. www.winkplay.com (local website)
2. www.whatisblik.com (US website)
3. www.modishop.com (local website)

ClarisseMom

Decal never stick the whole wall... Mine can stick and restick and will not hurt the paint....

Not sure yours...?:embarrassed:

Never done up whole wall. Only stick onto cupboards. Scare if stick to wall, pull out with the paints.

Only spend total $30. :001_302:

diymummy

hey uddermummy, in another thread you intro a website called baby et star for the baby cubes. i went there and i saw that they have stickers as well. they look like stickers for walls. :D

EnFlor

R these decals similar to the ones offered @ Gmkt ? The ones i saw the px are less than $10 at least, depending on the design of decals.

mom@home

oh really???

ah...i had bad experience shopping @ gmkt. the web is so difficult to understand, the shipping is SUPER Xpensive, plus the seller sent me wrong items. when i asked for exchange, i had to pay the shipping cost, which was also SUPER Xpensive. ended up not sending back the wrong items and tried to console myself by shopping around FEP :wong13:!!!! don't want to buy anything from gmkt anymore....:realmad:

ClarisseMom

WOW i must say these stickers are so pretty~~~Love them!!

any designs for BOYS?
Hi,

I have some designs available and those are also for boys and girls...especially the measuring height type...

Please let me know if you like to see them? please provide me your email.:Dancing_tongue:

ClarisseMom

oh really???

...i had bad experience shopping @ gmkt. the web is so difficult to understand, the shipping is SUPER Xpensive, plus the seller sent me wrong items. when i asked for exchange, i had to pay the shipping cost, which was also SUPER Xpensive. ended up not sending back the wrong items and tried to console myself by shopping around FEP :wong13:!!!! dont't want to buy anything from gmkt anymore....:realmad:
Hi,

I agreed with you because I do have bad experiences as well when I bought some items from Gmarket... The prices are good but they have quote me a super high shipping cost....even more than the item i am going to buy..