wana make more mummy friends staying in the west!

lynoh78

hi onli for west area arr north n east area can join or not im a sahm too wif my 3yrs old gal heeee actually i wan to make more new frenz too le dun mind can exchange facebook acc den nex time free we can gathering too :twink:Lyn Oh | Facebook

Spiralng

u got always go bukit panjang plaza?
I finish my confinement 1month ago. Now taking care of my BB that's why the only place where i can sneak out for a while is Bukit Panjang plaza. Even that place now feels like heaven to me.:001_302:

Spiralng

Hi Viginialadies and siongnelly, I know i am suppose to Pm u but pai say i am such a coo coo can't figure out how to do it leh..... can u ladies pm me instead so i can reply....hee...hee....

hi all mums to be staying at toh guan, sorry hafnt been using forum for some time .. ya can meet to chit chat some time soon.. but sorry i m starting my antenatal classes at AMK hub from this wkend onwards. how can we fix a time to meet up?

Spiralng

Hmmm....this sounds like fun. To all mummies, we can try to arrange to meet up for some KOPI and gossip session...hee hee...to destress. Ehh....how should we arranged to meet huh??

Well, just to let all mummies know, I am able to meet up from Mon-Fri anytime 11am-2.30pm or 10pm-1am(as long as my husband is in singapore) also no problem.

pinkytham

hey babe u got always go bukit panjang plaza wan??
haha cause i working there!
like that can find u for lunch =D

Hmmm....this sounds like fun. To all mummies, we can try to arrange to meet up for some KOPI and gossip session...hee hee...to destress. Ehh....how should we arranged to meet huh??

Well, just to let all mummies know, I am able to meet up from Mon-Fri anytime 11am-2.30pm or 10pm-1am(as long as my husband is in singapore) also no problem.

Spiralng

hey babe u got always go bukit panjang plaza wan??
haha cause i working there!
like that can find u for lunch =D
Yeah....gd leh...cos I always can't find lunch kakis. I am still taking care of Baby that's why Bukit Panjang is the nearest i can go. Where are you working? will go and find you the next time i go there and what time is your lunch?

pinkytham

i working in the uob bank =D
but my lunch hours not at a stipulated time wan...
cause it depends on which counter we sit than will always change can exchange mobile no =D
when i noe what time my lunch can sms u =D

Yeah....gd leh...cos I always can't find lunch kakis. I am still taking care of Baby that's why Bukit Panjang is the nearest i can go. Where are you working? will go and find you the next time i go there and what time is your lunch?