Wanna know more mummies and MTBs staying in the Northeast

Cream

Hahaha, i also suprised to see myself in this forum. :Dancing_tongue: Stumble onto this forum while searching for advice on pregancy when my wife detected that she is pregnant.

I am the only one surfing this forum and absorbing all the information and advice by all the helpful people here. If my wife have any things that she did not know, i would then tell her what i know from the information gathered here.

I have managed to get her a very good gynae from the advice given here and she is currently seeing Dr Irene Chua.

She's due in mid Nov and i would surely let all of you all. :)
Ahhh... Dr Irene Chua from TPS? I've spoken to her before, she's not bad... But my gynae is Dr Benjamin Tham.

BbpHir3

me also in serangoon but serangoon central:001_302:
actually quite near mahz... heehee....

WOW, thats quite near in fact... You are near the malay mosque izit? or near going to serangoon garden dat side...
near going to serangoon garden dat side.. u noe the Rosyth showhouse? that "black box" there.. hahahaha...

Ahhh... Dr Irene Chua from TPS? I've spoken to her before, she's not bad... But my gynae is Dr Benjamin Tham.
TPS as in The Private Suite @ KKH? i'm with A/Prof John Tee

npoheng

Hahaha, my wife more comfortable with female gynae, or i would have gone to Dr Woodworth at sengkang, nearer to my house. :)

Cream

When I was preggy I still take the MRT to work cos hubby's work hours is much earlier than mine. He starts at 830am, while I start at 930am. So I dont wanna wake up too early to ride in his car... But after work he will pick me up.

Last edited:

npoheng

When I was preggy I still take the MRT to work cos hubby's work hours is much earlier than mine. He starts at 830am, while I start at 930am. So I dont wanna wake up too early to ride in his car... But after work he will pick me up.

lol, i'm the opposite case as compared to you. i work at 930 am but i wife work at 830 am. But i still accompany my wife to work. :wong29:

Cream

lol, i'm the opposite case as compared to you. i work at 930 am but i wife work at 830 am. But i still accompany my wife to work. :wong29:
wah... 24 xiao hubby hor... thats good... I am sure your wife is very happy. So how's progress on the pregnancy? Know the gender yet?

npoheng

So far so good. Going for detailed scan this coming thurs. So excited. During the first few scans, Dr Irene says that that the baby was waving at us and the baby was sitting crossed legged. So happy. Hopefully, can see the gender.

Cream

Keep us update! This is the most exciting part... cos then you can start shopping and buy all the correct colors already. lol

npoheng

Hi, updates from the detailed scanning last week. Still unable to confirm gender but they suspect should be a girl. :)

Cream

Hi, updates from the detailed scanning last week. Still unable to confirm gender but they suspect should be a girl. :)
Cool... girls are sweet. Most important is that baby is healthy. When I did my scan they were also unable to determine the gender until a later date.

arn0432

Alpha Male
hi hi all mummies n daddies.. i'm staying at Sengkang Central(near Buangkok NEL)...anyone at this area??