We are TTC-ing!

soursop2014

To recap what i did for this cycle:
*last dose of clomid
*tcm med for me and hubby
*leg raise overnight after bd
*ovary massage 3 times (before and during ovulation)
*foot Reflexology (during ovulation)
*holiday after ovulation (relax)
*bd on cd 10, 13 and 19. (Least hardworking month)
*one brazil nut a day after ovulation

Hope these helps.

Ultimately i would say this cycle was my least stressful month in my one year of ttc after the last chemical pregnancy.
Cos i didnt pin much hope cos its the last cycle of clomid and i didn't work hard (bd).
Hub and i have decided to skip so iui and go direct to ivf mid next year.

Last edited:

yukki

Woohoo..gd gd...maybe i shld try take brazil nut daily after ovulation..btw where to get these nuts? Anw me nw in my 2nd so-iui cycle...on puregon injectables..gg for review tml and nxt wk shld be doing the iui... :p

Mint miner, same here, sometimes I jus console myself, bite the bullet n persevere, don't give up, don't stress so much, wat will come will come. Today is my cd 47, temp spike to 36.6 today. Jus went shopping to vent my frustration during GSS!
Cross finger n pray hard :x let's pray really hard for our future... jiayou gals!!!

soursop2014

Hugs mintminer!
dont give up hope...just maintain 平常心
we've all been through this ttc journey for so long.

I always tell myself, probably the timing is not right.
so I just leave to fate.

i always heard success stories from people are not trying or not keen to have babies. Then people like us tried all ways and means but still to no avail. So I believe that if it's meant to be , it's meant to be.

Just stay positive and do your best and leave the rest to fate!

Im sure all of us here will graduate from here!

Last edited:
Hi all, long time no come in here.... congrats to soursop2014!
Juz a small update from me, went to c my gynae for review after my one mth menses. decide to give clomid with insulin a try. Manage to convince hubby to go for SA test if this round still dun work. Well i dun wan to stress him as he juz start driving taxi this wk... Take it slow. I had stopped TCM already...

Hi soursop, I wanted to test but run out of test kit, haha, tomolo morn is my 2nd consultation so all results shld b out and see how the doc will explain, I not sure if he will ask me to test on my own or will there be other upcoming blood test or scans available?

soursop2014

Aiya i still have a few cheapo hpt kits and ovulation test kits!
But because pantang, i will only be giving away after everything is stable hehe.

Maybe u can ask the dr or nurse that u wan to do a test

Nevertheless u can still do it on ur own first before the checkup :)

soursop2014

Hmm feeling crappy and like a toad cos keep burping/belching. Very unglam.

Feels tired and keeps feeling hungry every two hours

Oh ya mxlo, were u the one that's tried the ovary massage (home service)?

If u remember, i tried ovary massage for My last cycle
Not sure if it helps but i did three times!

Last edited:
Hi gals, had my consultation in the morning and everything is fine for both me and hubby's results, she jus told me tat my ovary looks like a love shape and different from the normal round shape. Lol...so my hubby poked fun of me then I told him I m a lovely person, hehe...doc asked me to consider SO-IUI after 3mths of eating the clomid prescribed.