We are TTC-ing!

fangning

Wow that is cheaper than cedele ones theare 9.90 for 16 bag in I pack.

Oh ladies if u drinking raspberry leaf. Please do not drink when u o and after till e 1st trim is finish than drink back.

red dates:841467 said:
I juz bot raspberry tea from halland & barrett at raffles city. Cheap wor...1 pkt $5.9 & 2 pkt $9.9

Cant wait to try in ofc later!

red dates

Omg! Cant wait to try the stuff man! But must wait till my bleeding stop first...hehe

Maqisa:841478 said:
Red dates first try go easy on e gooey stuff k. I got kiasu n goes overboard on my first try n those exceds jus trickled out..I got all sticky gooey overall jus a very yucky wet mess. Hubs n I had a good luff over it though. He keep saying love juice volcano!!!

red dates

Fangning, thanks for the advise! :D

Im also taking royal jelly in the morning and flax seed oil at nighy...i'll just try anything that helps w thickening my lining.

fangning:841569 said:

Oh ladies if u drinking raspberry leaf. Please do not drink when u o and after till e 1st trim is finish than drink back.

red dates:841467 said:
I juz bot raspberry tea from halland & barrett at raffles city. Cheap wor...1 pkt $5.9 & 2 pkt $9.9

Cant wait to try in ofc later!

red dates

My hub very cautious one...think he will use bit by bit...I always let him control the usage...hehehe

Dragontail:841480 said:
Good piece of advice there from Maq. I only use 2-2.5. Anything more likely the spermies gonna flow out with the preseed. That's what I think for my case.

MXLO

Oh ladies if you drinking raspberry leaf. Please do not drink when you o and after till e 1st trim is finish than drink back.
fangning, if i am not trying for this cycle, can i still drink?

MXLO

Ytd, I went to buy rose quartz egg shape crystal at J8 but thats the only one left at S$38 with a stand as well and raspberry leaf tea. :)

haizzz i was suffering again from the pain yesterday nite....mid cycle pain. dont know if its ovulation pain or my intestines and stomach giving me problems. I became very burpy and very bloated, and kept want to fart (sorry, tmi) I took charcoal pains and then after letting go so much wind, i finally slept at 11 plus. But the whole of ytd my tummy is feeling very weird like indigestion.

I am seeing the sinseh this Sat. Hoepfully she can tell me what is wrong... :(

I felt so sad, i told my hubby i may not be able to give him any kids.....:wecry:

rainboww

MXLO, why do u feel u won't be having any kids? i believe its the emo u talking… u r still young, u can do it!

friday soon, ladies! i like Thurs nite, cos it means its Friday the next day!! yay!

MXLO

Rainboww, i just felt so lousy....me not that young la....33 liao... my hubby 42....i seriously dunno what is this pain....although some mths not so pain la...but definitely will come twice a year....I honestly hope not my uterus got big prob.....all scans shows normal but HSG have not do yet so dunno got blockage or not.

I see what sinseh says this Saturday.

yes cant wait for weekend to come!! I wanna see my sinseh!!

red dates

Me too...planning to go 同济tcm this wkend! Feeling very kaisu and kaisi now so will try anything that helps! Hehehe

The raspberry tea taste nice wor...I likeey!

I cant wait for my next gynae apptm to chk up if my lining is building up!

Count down folks! Wkend is coming!

Naangfaa

Hey¡ Don't say that! I'm 33 too and just got my first bb in Oct..been tryg since last year! I have irregular menses and horrible cramps before this too..

So don't lose hope,hold on to that faith ok! *hugs* =)

MXLO

I also had raspberry leaf tea this morning! taste good! fruity! ;)

Naangfaa!! thanks for giving me hope!! :) hugzzzzz

I wish everyone gets their BFP soon!!

I also whack whichever works in getting a stable pregnancy!

red dates

Guardian housebrand preg test kit is selling at $7 and buy 1 get 1 free! Saw it in the papers this morning. ..in case u all wanna grab some :)

poohy

ladies jia you jia you! its year end! have christmasty mood and CNY mood (though i dun like CNY! gonna find clothes to wear...)

and i'm planning a short trip after christmas! yeahhhh

MoMoMum

Christmas mood and CNY... boohooo me growing fat fat.... have difficulty getting new clothes.. go shopping oso sian... short n fat and can't find nice clothes to fit me :bmad:

poohy

MMM- hey, i dun think u are shorter and fatter than me leh! but indeed, very difficult to find clothes! thats why i hate CNY! hahhaa...want to find clothes for day1 also so stressful. But think coming CNY i will wear pants! got one year i wear dress, aiyor, sit at pple house so uncomfortable..i'm the chor lor type lah....but having to find a nice top also difficult. any plus size shop to recommend anyone?

rainboww

mxlo, u r younger than me.. i m sure u will get your baby soon! jia you girl!

CNY- i hate it.. people always ask the dreaded question. as if i m not anxious enough… zzz. plus i can't find clothes cos i m fat too! poohy, u know how momomum looks like? anyway, i think i m fattest.. i did ask my gynae about fat people (as in me) whether its easy to conceive and she said usu fatter ones can, its the super skinny ones that may have problem. thats in general. so i may not have to go on diet yet.. haha!!

momomum, hi!!

poohy

rainboww, i like ur gynae!!! hahahaha she's the first one i know who so positive abt fat pple getting preg! So far i've seen 2 gynaes before and they both advocate slim...

MXLO

Rainboww, I am not that very young....i guess mostly here are about 30s to early 40s. ;)

Slim people do have a higher chance of pregnancy not the skinny type one ...but you never know!! I have a cousin also on the heavier side also got 2 kids.

I also not slim type, quite big size (UK14-16...) :) when hubby and me walk together we are not number "10" but "00"...roly poly!!

I love CNY, can eat all the delicious goodies!! Haizzz i guess coming CNY ppl will start to ask, are you having kids, yet? why no new yet?:wong7:

katniss

Hello gals, have you heard of the Raindrop Technique or Raindrop Therapy?

Raindrop Massage Therapy

its the application of 7 different Therapeutic (that means pure and unadulterated) essential oils
Thyme, Basil, Peppermint, Oregano, Wintergreen, Cypress and Marjoram. Valor® & Aroma Seiz

my best friend who has severe scoliosis and sciatica who has been going to the chiro tried it and she said all the pain in her back finally disappeared..

I know someone who is practicing raindrop technique.. I think its $59 for one hour.. inclusive of oils.. If some of you are interested you can message her or PM me

MoMoMum

Hello Poohy how have u been??

Hello Rainbow :)

I am short n I cannot fit into s becoz too small n cannot fit into m becoz too big. That's my probelem =_= ma fan when I buy from taobao I need to buy siz xl lol... haha so funny I wonder if all china gals like pin size....