We are TTC-ing!

bammy

quincy, exactly same situation, i fell sick easily :(
My mil bought me a lot of tonics before but still to no avail, kinda guilty towards her as she has put so much efforts but luckily she's quite understanding...
Ever since i started iui n took the jabs, my mood swing badly, always lost tempers out of no where towards my hubby (tahan myself not to do tht in front of colleagues).
I'm feeling extremely stressful and helpless

quincy1986

quincy, exactly same situation, i fell sick easily :(
My mil bought me a lot of tonics before but still to no avail, kinda guilty towards her as she has put so much efforts but luckily she's quite understanding...
Ever since i started iui n took the jabs, my mood swing badly, always lost tempers out of no where towards my hubby (tahan myself not to do tht in front of colleagues).
I'm feeling extremely stressful and helpless
no worries i think your hb understand. :)

bammy

Ladies, i guess really fated, been trying for close to 5-year, been asking y everything normal but so hard to hit the jackpot, y gone tru so much ...
While trying hard to get baby, heard friends lamenting how kids have affected their marriage life (e.g. mummy places priority on baby then blame hubby for not helping etc etc..) left wrong right also wrong

poohy

Dragontail - my AF still missing in action leh. Haizzzzz.....want to try again or start my bbt also cannot.

Actually every stage of life has its own set of problems. single/married, with kids/no kids.......=) When single, say want get married. When married, miss those single days. When no kids, want to have kids. But got kids, no freedom and miss those days without kids.
hahaha...this is LIFE!

oh well....oppss.....sorry for lamenting

quincy1986

Ladies, i guess really fated, been trying for close to 5-year, been asking y everything normal but so hard to hit the jackpot, y gone tru so much ...
While trying hard to get baby, heard friends lamenting how kids have affected their marriage life (e.g. mummy places priority on baby then blame hubby for not helping etc etc..) left wrong right also wrong
poor bammy.
you see i'll be only 27 this year.
i am also not granted a baby from heaven yet.
in the 1st few months of trying, i hid in the toilet and cried. really hated myself why there's no good news for both of us.
had a schoolmate who was often showing off to me in school, now still showing off to me "hey look my tummy is now 7 months big"
afraid i didnt know she's pregnant =.=
then i told my hb that i'm very sad. but hb told me, "hey it's ok. if we really can't have one, then at most we just save up the money and go many different places."
i know he should be sadder than i am because he loves children more than i do.
but it was only a few months and he seem to have seen things through.
he said it pains him more to see me go through acupuncture which he knows i dont like.

i just want to tell you, although i am still trying but at the same time i have also given up, with no regrets :)

my in laws are not really good in their health now, although they are still walking around and talking.
so i believe they do not have the energy to care whether i have a child or not.

bammy

quincy, whenever i read your posts i feel that my situation is very similar to yours. My hubby loves kids too but each time AF come, i hid n cried alone too. This has lasted for years, it pains me so much..
i even got commented by then roommates (I am malaysian btw, rented room with other malaysians too), married so long cant even lay an egg. I broke down immediately when i reached home. This is life, bite the bullet n life still goes on right.

poohy

quincy - you are still very young! I only got married at age 28!!!! and got my 1st kid at 30! dont give up...

haha yar man, Bammy, waiting is the worst.

Since u all been talking about vitamins, ever tot of taking raspberry leaf tea/vitamin?

quincy1986

quincy, whenever i read your posts i feel that my situation is very similar to yours. My hubby loves kids too but each time AF come, i hid n cried alone too. This has lasted for years, it pains me so much..
i even got commented by then roommates (I am malaysian btw, rented room with other malaysians too), married so long cant even lay an egg. I broke down immediately when i reached home. This is life, bite the bullet n life still goes on right.
oo...i always thought msian ladies seem like very fertile hehe.
got many msian colleagues dont know got how many children already.
but dont worry. i got 1 ex colleague also msian. married in year 2009.
last year just gave birth to her 1st bb, a bb girl :)

before that she heard travelling can help her get a bb.
especially to cold places.
so she and hb fly to many different places :)

quincy1986

quincy - you are still very young! I only got married at age 28!!!! and got my 1st kid at 30! dont give up...

haha yar man, Bammy, waiting is the worst.

Since u all been talking about vitamins, ever tot of taking raspberry leaf tea/vitamin?
means you also tried for 2 years for 1st bb?

littlehamster

Pooh: I have raspberry leaf tea. drink for few months liao. Last cycle I quite busy forgot to drink. I v kiasu I bought 2 big bags lol. Anyone want some to try? I don't mind give

poohy

coz tried for almost 1yr dun haf plus my mense irregular , so went to see gynae and she recommends to check both of us. My hormones not stable plus my hubby's morphology also not very good. In fact gynae suggested IVF but we not keen to jump straight to IVF- so opted for IUI. Thank God it was successful on 1st try then.
but 2yrs down the road, body parts older - success rate droppeeedddddd

poohy

littlehamster- i initially plan to buy the tea version but when i go holland & barrett, they introduced me to the raspberry leaf pill and i bought the pill instead.hahaha.

Do you think it helps? i just started taking

diorly

Regarding saliva kill sperm? I dont think so.. hmm.. U see the ang moh also very into "saliva stuffs" and they dunno how many children liao. hee hee.. Just sun qi zi ran n do it..with love n passion..hahahahaha.. thats why baby is the 'ai qing de jie jing' mah! :)

littlej

Just saw my gynae. He said gnc pre natal ok - if still have just continue taking once a day. Also take folic acid once a day too.

littlehamster

Eh I duno it helps with ttc ornt. But it definitely help me relief some constipation. I give hubby drink a small cup n he immediately go toilet lol