We are TTC-ing!

happilymarried

Oh.. since next door nb is fr you know where land... Fart as loud or as much as u need - comfortably.... No need Paiseh... Hee.... I m so bad..... :p

wantonmee

ahh I just only had time to open up mummysg app and voila! littlej jiayou!!!! excited max for you! are painful contractions here yet? tahan all the way til you cant! dont give in to epidural yet hehe! cant wait!

tricky

omg the very first ttc baby is on its way !
littlej, how are you feeling ? excited, nervous ??
We so lucky have first hand update live from delivery room (at least near the delivery room hehe)

TVH

Thanks happilymarried! *hugs*

I originally intended to take leave from nxt nxt nxt week but looks like I have to start my leave earlier now...doc also advised me to rest when I can and take it easy at work. I read up on low amniotic fluid too and seems like quite common in 3rd trimester. And my amniotic fluid level is currently at 9.88mm...gynae said if fall below 6mm is considered v low....

littlej

Hey Nat - doc said do the drip maybe tmr morning if cervix still not open.

My neighbor has left. Now I see the benefits of having the doc based in tmc. Cuz her doc isn't - she spoke to doc over the phone. The doc just told her to go home first... If still no contractions, come back at 10pm and do c sect. So if yor doc is based at the hospital where you are at - you can get a personal visit from the doc instead of a phone call!

Oh just moved to to the room... Pretty nice! Premiere single all full so I am in single!! Doc just visited me again and asked if I am ok, he reassured me baby is fine inside. And said I can try for natural. He even asked why your hubby so keen on c sect (oh my hubby not with me now - he went back to do some last min urgent work!!)... Then said nevermind try natural, may need another pill. but let's see... You know what - no regrets in choosing doc Tham and choosing tmc!

So another piece of advice - if possible, choose the same hospital where your doc is based!

The food at tmc is yums too. Hahaha.

MoMoMum

Congrats littlej ... I'm so excited n thinking abt what I went thr with no.1 .... u r so cute n blur lol... jiayou jiayou:)

TVH

Littlej, u seem v relaxed. That's good!!

Rem the breathing techniques wbb taught! Like watching live soccer match! V exciting! Hehe....

Thelay

Littlej.. U very funny.. I refresh every time to see how's ur update.. Jiayou... Wish you have a smooth delivery.. Try to get more sleep and energy..

happilymarried

Tvh, this is more exciting than a soccer match hor... Haha... Goal no equal baby... :p

Littlej, do u know how many cm u r already dilated? So do u know Dr tham's whereabouts? Like e.g. he finished clinic hours n is resting at home til u (or any other patient) call him? How does the plan go? Also did u ask Dr if ur water bag is totally deflated? Or still got water inside? Hmmm sorry if my qns don't make any sense....

littlej

Last measured in the afternoon Was as tight as a virgin. Not dilated.

Now back in observation ward. Ctg again. Had a shower in the room earlier.

Doc Tham seems busy today. His name on two delivery wards. He also said he will be having a busy weekend. Actually gynaes quite 'pai tan' hor. Imagine having to do a delivery at 4am and still report for clinic service at 830am.

Oh I asked doc. He said dun worry. Got a lot of water to last 24 hours. My down there is like a leaky tap. Keeps dripping. Mummies to be - maternity pads are a blessing. For me at least lah. Don't bother with night pads even. Get from mothercare - got wings one.

On ctg - can see level getting higher. 60+ now. Contractions are supposed to be painful at 100. Earlier today only at 1!!!

But I can see my tum tum slowly deflating.

littlej:829795 said:
Hey Nat - doc said do the drip maybe tmr morning if cervix still not open.

My neighbor has left. Now I see the benefits of having the doc based in tmc. Cuz her doc isn't - she spoke to doc over the phone. The doc just told her to go home first... If still no contractions, come back at 10pm and do c sect. So if yor doc is based at the hospital where you are at - you can get a personal visit from the doc instead of a phone call!

Oh just moved to to the room... Pretty nice! Premiere single all full so I am in single!! Doc just visited me again and asked if I am ok, he reassured me baby is fine inside. And said I can try for natural. He even asked why your hubby so keen on c sect (oh my hubby not with me now - he went back to do some last min urgent work!!)... Then said nevermind try natural, may need another pill. but let's see... You know what - no regrets in choosing doc Tham and choosing tmc!

So another piece of advice - if possible, choose the same hospital where your doc is based!

The food at tmc is yums too. Hahaha.
Ohhhhh...gd to know that u are doing well.....have u call your confinement agency and massage lady?

littlej:829805 said:
Last measured in the afternoon Was as tight as a virgin. Not dilated.

Now back in observation ward. Ctg again. Had a shower in the room earlier.

Doc Tham seems busy today. His name on two delivery wards. He also said he will be having a busy weekend. Actually gynaes quite 'pai tan' hor. Imagine having to do a delivery at 4am and still report for clinic service at 830am.

Oh I asked doc. He said dun worry. Got a lot of water to last 24 hours. My down there is like a leaky tap. Keeps dripping. Mummies to be - maternity pads are a blessing. For me at least lah. Don't bother with night pads even. Get from mothercare - got wings one.

On ctg - can see level getting higher. 60+ now. Contractions are supposed to be painful at 100. Earlier today only at 1!!!

But I can see my tum tum slowly deflating.
Ya..sometimes I wonder how they rest..my gynae came to see me at wee hours as I check in at ard 3 plus in the morning for my elder girl ..imagine after that he went home for a while then still got to report to work for clinic consultation then anytime will be on call as natural cannot be planned. .as mine is on fri..he still come to check on me on Sunday so that I can discharge and not stay in the hospital and incur unnecessary costs...

littlej

Natalie - I tot call when baby delivered??? So I haven't called both. Dun even know if can deliver naturally or c sect leh.

Oh. I think I got same neighbor from my fab country back at the observation ward. Hahaha.

littlej:829808 said:
Natalie - I tot call when baby delivered??? So I haven't called both. Dun even know if can deliver naturally or c sect leh.

Oh. I think I got same neighbor from my fab country back at the observation ward. Hahaha.
Oh is it? Tot need to pre-empt 1st...hmmz..to prevent them giving excuses later..sorrie..me kiasu and kiasee..hehh

你跟她很有缘。

happilymarried

Littlej, wow need 2nd time mum natalie to remind!! Good good! Did u call everyone that needs to be informed? Ur mom, ur bro, ur boss, ur friends, ur colleagues, erm.. also ur pt paid, cl lady, etc etc? Hehe... So sorry... I only keep asking u for updates but I have no input... No advice... Cuz I m clueless...

littlej

Wahahahha. My bro going over to my place so I can still have a clean house when my pt maid comes tmr (anal right!).

Boss and close colleagues know. Everyone said timing so perfect... I still happily thought I can suan everyone at work on Monday - that I am doing nothing whilst everyone else is rushing mon stuff! There goes my grand plan.

Oh my CL from pem so they told me to call when baby delivered. Anyway when I contacted them on thurs they said aunty waiting already.

Massage lady how ah? Cuz I dunno csect or natural leh. If c sect also cannot do anytime soon.

I feel like a leaky tap. Seriously. Hahaha.