We are TTC-ing!

polkadot

Hi all! I'm new to tis! I've been trying about 4months now with no good news.
I know it's a bit early to worry but I jus can't help wondering why. I do have pretty regular period n I do see e change in my cm during ovulation.
Jus wondering how do u guys tahan e wait?? Every month is jus so nerve wrecking!!

ebichan

I know it's a bit early to worry but I jus can't help wondering why. I do have pretty regular period n I do see e change in my cm during ovulation.
Jus wondering how do u guys tahan e wait?? Every month is jus so nerve wrecking!!
Hello and welcome.
I joined this forum in March when I missed my period wondering if its early onset menopause (it's not but not dismiss-able as Im 37).
Like you I have regular periods except when I travel and I travel frequently.
I am 10 weeks now and hoping my baby is fine. First Trimester is full of uncertainties.

Hmmm how do I tahan the wait?
I can't!! And many girls will attest to this, if its negative, they buy a little something or try something to encourage them the next cycle.
4 months seems like a good time to be trying and knowing your cycle. How old are you this year and what are you doing, e.g. bbt, tcm?

Just saw your message happilymarried! Yes I will keep the spirit up! Tiao my body first. The TCM medicine taste quite differently from weeks to weeks. Initially the medicine taste good but subsequently it comes a bit bitter..so yucky!

happilymarried

cherriejoy, hehe... i would love to have chanced upon the good reviews on dr wu or dr su much much earlier... i love drinking those black black bitter soups boiled from herbs... too bad i was seeing EYS paragon and i didnt find the powders any good at all.... hang in there!! the bitter soups are good for you! =)

happilymarried

hi polkadot... welcome.. :) i have waited so much longer than 4 months... years in fact... imagine how many 2ww is that... you can do gynae for a scan if you dont want to play the waiting game for so many rounds....

happilymarried

crystalpink, i think you can google what AMH is... here's more info --> What is

yes amh is tested thru blood test from drawing blood from the arm.

Hmm, i think if you have blocked tubes, you can still ovulate regularly. You may want to ask a gynae for more accurate info. The only thing that wont happen is pregnancy if you are sexually active.

you can do HSG to check if you have blocked tubes. However, one will usually be more fertile after HSG (it is a common procedure and you can use dr google?).

polkadot

Hey ebiChan,
I'm 29 tis year. It's an ok age right? I actually tot e baby will come with one try as my period is considered regular. Hmm.. I haven done anything like tcm since my period is regular. Do I need to?? What's bbt?

Hey happily married,
U tried for years??!! Wow.!! But if my period is regular, do I stil need to see a gynae for a scan??
I'm actuall wondering if my Hubby is e problematic one. But not very nice to accuse him. So jus gotta keep trying I guess..

ebichan

Hey ebiChan,
I'm 29 tis year. It's an ok age right? I actually tot e baby will come with one try as my period is considered regular. Hmm.. I haven done anything like tcm since my period is regular. Do I need to?? What's bbt?

Hey happily married,
U tried for years??!! Wow.!! But if my period is regular, do I stil need to see a gynae for a scan??
I'm actuall wondering if my Hubby is e problematic one. But not very nice to accuse him. So jus gotta keep trying I guess..
Hi, I think that since your periods are regular, you can try to do BBT boday basal temperature recording. That way you are able to learn through the dips and rises in temperature when you ovulated or will ovulate so you can aim for those days to increase your chances.
It really depends on what you want to do or how you want to accelerate it naturally or not.
If you are on the cautious side, you can go get scanned to see if there are any issues there.
that way you can eliminate one by one.

ebichan

Oh I dont do TCM as I'm not really into the herbs but it depends on what you are used to.
I believe it works well and many girls have had help to regulate their bodies for an optimal condition.

missA

same as u I am 29 and started trying the beginning of the year. I also thought I will one shot one kill because my menses is more zhun than striking 4d. heh but I only succeed on the 3rd month. while trying to conceive I took conceive well, use OPK and just keep BD-ing. meanwhile relax and lead a healthier lifestyle may help.

Hi Happilymarried, Thks for yr information. Have googled it. I think I know what to do now. Anyway, Ytd I just consulted TCM and she said Im far far from menopause after listening to my pulse. She is confident to solve my problem and commented that it is a very common problem among her patients. Appreciate your valuable advise and info.