We are TTC-ing!

duckling

Tasha12, don't be dishearted. Sure there is a ways. Stay positive. 我们拥有打不是的蟑螂的精神。Are you going to see another doctor to check to confirmed the result?

Tasha12, Hugs, don't worry, I rem they hv procedure to Unblock the tubes, after tat then do IVF, my friend did tat, she gave birth after few tries. Jiayou!

Dis

Have been having clear discharge for a couple of days, don't know what is wrong. My cycle had been regular before, once started TTC AF became irregular. Haiz

Hi This, clear discharge may means ovulation coming, wat is ur average cycle day? Sometimes stress can cause irregular AF, are u recently stress at work or personal life?

Dis

My avg cycle is about 30-31 days. But now is already cd 26 could it should be ovulation? Quite stress at work but can't help it...

Safarrah

Confinement Nanny Available Immediately. Able to cater especially to Malay/Indian traditions and customs. Please contact 81808635

Hi Raspberry38, yes it better to go for basic pre martial screening, most private clinics avail, kkh/nuh/ other public hospitals, or get referral letter from poly clinics to hospital for checkup & vaccinations first. Some tests are not cheap, so shld start to try natural first before gg for further details check ups. 1st Appt is usually to understand couple's background e.g. health issues etc. Proceed with basic test, Pap smear, understd wife on ovulation pattern/Mense cycles etc.2nd Appt is to discuss on the result of the checkup then continue to solve any problem couple may face.
Screenings involve, blood test for blood cells, dieases, HIV, rubella, STDs etc & sperm analysis etc.

Dis

Thanks Eggscatcher.. AF came 2 days ago. The 1st two days was very light flow in the morning and nothing at night, today it became heavier. So unlike my usual cycle which will be heavy to light =( Just came back from a short holiday beginning of the month but the stress starts immediately after going back to work..Hahaaa.