Wedding Dinner

Ashbaby

We have a wedding dinner in september, DS will be 7++month by then. We are not sure whether we want to bring him there as his bed time is 830pm-9pm.

Anyone bring baby to wedding before?

diymummy

Yeah I brought my baby to wedding at different stages of his life. LOL.

We skipped the one when he was 3 mths old. He went to one at 8 mths. He slept in the pram.

Phoebii Cheng

I remember I brought him to weddings at different stages too like diymummy....the youngest we brought him was when he was 3mths plus....cos' of bedtime, I brought the stroller as well as those carrier so that I can carry him to sleep first then transfer to the stroller....

If you don't want to bring ur bb then maybe is there anyone who can help you in taking care of ?

candy_ian

My son's first wedding dinner was when he was 4 months old.. He sleeps early too at 7pm during that stage but that day he was exceptionally excited with so many ppl he only manage to sleep ard 9. I brought him out during the yum seng part as I found it too loud forthe babies otherwise when he slept i carried him n he lied on my shoulder as he hates strollers

jxmummy

dd was only 1 month plus when i brought her to the first wedding lunch. so when they were having the yum seng part, i just carried her out of the ballroom. the 2nd wedding dinner was when she was 6 months plus, she slept throughout even when they were having the yum seng part.

Ting

i also brought pin to weddings when she was young, even to those expo or convention halls with super loud music n many ppl. she is also ok, she just slpt thru.
:)

TANZHENZHI

Same here. I bring him alone once when he fall aslp during the dinner and when the couple come to our table and yum seng, he was so sound aslp. My friend was amazed, as the yum seng part very loud becos close friends then all shout until sore throat hahaha. Before the dinner, he was running ard the restaurant with other kids playing with the balloons, when dinner start he started to feel tired with all the running hahaha.