Weird old lady selling chips?

Domique

anyone heard or encounter this old lady selling chips and threatening you to release ghost to haunt u if you dun buy??

shiseru

What was told in the Malay newspaper is this old lady uses ghost to extort money from people, asking them to buy her chips. $30 per pack if not she will will release the ghost to enter your house & cause trouble.

She will usually do her business after the sun sets, and she will very salam in a weird way. Her tudung is worn covering her face and she wears kain batik, holding a red bag containing her chips.
dont know how true it is, it might be a hoax *shrugged* :wong10:

wenz

anyone heard or encounter this old lady selling chips and threatening you to release ghost to haunt you if you dont buy??
ermm i heard this from my post natal massage lady.. this malay auntie now freq cck area i think...
dunno hw true it is n i heard if u dun open door n she knows somebody is at home she will oso curse u too....
and my massage lady told me the malay religious member are trying to track her down...
:elvis:

tika

I personally don't believe it. But it still gave me goosebumps.

My sister was the one who told me about this rumour. She begged me not to open the door to anyone. I told her...if this lady happen to sell Yakult also and i'm craving for yakult how?

Domique

waahahaha

craving for chips too.

I personally dont't believe it. But it still gave me goosebumps.

My sister was the one who told me about this rumour. She begged me not to open the door to anyone. I told her...if this lady happen to sell Yakult also and i'm craving for yakult how?

pinkytham

i believe its true..... otherwise hw the papers can publish?
my hubby friend stay bt panjang encountered this lady.....
scary....
maybe gt people press doorbell just dun care? dun open?
cus if really urgent they will call hp ma.....

but pregnant mummy and mummy wit kids better careful cus heard the ghost is a pontianak...
which always disturb woman....
i encountered one when i was 8mths preggy =(
bad expeience

What was told in the Malay newspaper is this old lady uses ghost to extort money from people, asking them to buy her chips. $30 per pack if not she will will release the ghost to enter your house & cause trouble.

She will usually do her business after the sun sets, and she will very salam in a weird way. Her tudung is worn covering her face and she wears kain batik, holding a red bag containing her chips.
dont know how true it is, it might be a hoax *shrugged* :wong10:

nsync_su

Yeah... its all over the malay's mouths. Me as a malay lady dun wanna believe in all these. Just imagine, wat if the lady really sells chips with no ghost being used.... we'll be disturbing her rice bowl!! Such a shame for my own community to believe in all these! Its getting out of hand, i must say. It will only scare the kids. Wats the point, right? So please try not to believe in all these. If yes she uses ghost to disturb us, just believe in our own Gods. We r stronger than the ghosts!!!

fazlin7

Not again this makcik kerepok. All this rubbish story. Don't bother this story. My wife told me and show her sms she received. I told her don't believe this story. Full of crap.

Later got other story going to hear that makcik karang guni. Hehehehehe:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: