what are the insurance to buy for newborn?

I just bought a few.

1) personal accident from tenet, if both parents buy baby is free, if only 1 parent buy baby is $25. This insurance is for claims if baby fall down n injured can even claim for traditional chinese medicine, as well as diseases like hand-foot-mouth or food poisoning.
2) medishield one + rider so can go private and not pay a single cents, as baby get fever easily with that i can get doctor to admit her for 1 nite for observation to be safe at private hospital and not worry abt the bills.
3)Life insurance to buy at a younger age is cheaper and because baby is born with no health condition means if anything its claimable. the ins cover CI/TPD/Death for a period of 25yrs plus a clause that if daddy left us suddenly the ins will go on w/o us maintaining.

Planning to get the following when hand not so tight:
1)Endownment
2)investment

So that when she finish her university the loan can be cleared by the endownment.

My insurance agent is a very nice lady with young childrens, she is a Independent Financial Adviser, hence she can sell policy of different company and she will compare the best that can fits our budget. Due to she is also a mummy who wants the best for her kids she came out with the best for my child too=) If you like to get her contact can PM me

Coly

I just bought a few.

1) personal accident from tenet, if both parents buy baby is free, if only 1 parent buy baby is $25. This insurance is for claims if baby fall down n injured can even claim for traditional chinese medicine, as well as diseases like hand-foot-mouth or food poisoning.
2) medishield one + rider so can go private and not pay a single cents, as baby get fever easily with that i can get doctor to admit her for 1 nite for observation to be safe at private hospital and not worry about the bills.
3)Life insurance to buy at a younger age is cheaper and because baby is born with no health condition means if anything its claimable. the ins cover CI/TPD/Death for a period of 25yrs plus a clause that if daddy left us suddenly the ins will go on w/o us maintaining.

1)Endownment
2)investment

So that when she finish her university the loan can be cleared by the endownment.

My insurance agent is a very nice lady with young childrens, she is a Independent Financial Adviser, hence she can sell policy of different company and she will compare the best that can fits our budget. Due to she is also a mummy who wants the best for her kids she came out with the best for my child too=) If you like to get her contact can PM me

I thinking of doing some planning too. Mind PM me the contact of the agent?

vivian1985

I just bought a few.

2) medishield one + rider so can go private and not pay a single cents, as baby get fever easily with that i can get doctor to admit her for 1 nite for observation to be safe at private hospital and not worry abt the bills.

1)Endownment
2)investment

Hi, Can PM me the contact number and how much you p[ay for all the plan? Is it expensive so many that u bought?

knut29

Hi mummies, I would like to know, if both parents have company group hospitalization benefit for baby, do they still need to buy insurance for baby out of their own pocket? thanks!

Hi Knut, I think that depends on what are the coverage of the company group benefits. However, I think its better to have buy ur own ins for ur child, as ur company wun be giving protection for life. Somemore now economic no good difficult to say if we can keep our job for long, what if retrenctment happens?

Hi mummies, I would like to know, if both parents have company group hospitalization benefit for baby, do they still need to buy insurance for baby out of their own pocket? thanks!

Hi,

I agree with chantal that its better to buy your own. In the event of a claim while your family is still covered under the group plan, the condition will be excluded should you decide to change jobs and buy other plans in the market. You may want to check if your company coverage is portable and comprehensice enough, meaning that you can still choose to be covered under the plan should you leave the company.

cutebbs

Hi, Would you be able to send me the contact of your agent? My number is 82188224. Many thanks.

I just bought a few.

1)Endownment
2)investment

Hi,

Its better to buy life insurance for kids early so premiums are clocked in at their age but its more important to ensure that parents are well covered before looking into kid's coverage so that should anything happen to the parents, the kids get a sum of money for 'survival sake'.

For kids, if budget is an issue, be sure to get a Hospitalisation plan with rider attached so the entire bill can be claimed and to get a education plan first so that your child has an option if he/she wnts to further their studies in future

The fact is should something happen to our kids, as parents we are still working and can get by financially.

AwkwardBean

i bought this personal accident and endownment plan for her, so when she is ready for university, the cash can be taken out, ready to pay her education fees. :) i bought from HSBC insurance, if you need the number of my agent, i'd be glad to~

CarrisMummy

Hi...

I bought the following policies for my baby.

1) Hospitalisation Policy + rider (For hospitalisation - Illness and Accident)
2) Investment-Linked Policy (For Education)
3) Limited Pay Whole Life Policy (For coverage - Death / TPD / Critical Illness)

Next policy I am looking into is a Accident plan that covers HFMD. :001_302:

Hi,

I just bought hospitalisation policy + rider for my girl too... For now... this is more crucial as environment is more vulunerable to a child.. especially she is going child care in jan.... the rest as years go.. see how then...

Trixix

Hi, just to check how much is the hospitalization + rider cost?
I have budget issue hence researching on the cost before deciding which to buy?

Hi,

if budget is an issue, then buy the hospitalisation basic plan first, can pay by medisave. In future when you have the $ then you add the rider in? the only risk is if the health status change.

Basic plan at their age is less then $200 (medisave), if add rider, the rider is less then $250 cash.

You may wanna consider getting a Personal accident plan too, my gal has one that covers for HFMD, 2 weeks after she started childcare, poor gal,i made a claim. Total 3 visits to the doctor costs me close to $300. So this year premium more then covered. lol!

Personal accident plan quite cheap, one year less then $120. Can pay monthly one some more.

If you interested, PM me?