what did you use to cushion your baby when the little one start to turn and crawl?

Hi all mummies

My gal is starting to turn herself over. I will like to seek your kind advice whether do you let your little ones turn on materess or those A_B_C mats or is there any other better mats around.

I am worried that the colouring of the A_B_C mats may fade off and baby will "eat" those colouring (knowing that these products are from China). Also, I hear that those A_B_C mats tends of disintergerate to little pices. Thus, baby may swallow those fabric.

Thank you.

regards

autumn82

Re: what did you use to cushion your baby when the little one start to turn and crawl

Hmm.. In fact I just bought my DS those foldable matteress from Seahorse to be placed in the living room so he can lie, crawl, on it. I bought those ABC mats b4 for my DD, but there is a certain smell which after 4yrs then smell is still there.. LOL. So I guess it would be better to get matteress rather than ABC mats..

Re: what did you use to cushion your baby when the little one start to turn and crawl

Thank you.

I brought a materess for her but as she loves to turn 360 degree, the width of the materess is too narrow for her.

I am now looking for play mat or floor mat of bigger size so that she have more space to move about.

SH74

i bought those floor mats fr mini tunes which i find v useful. will b getting those a-b-c mats to extend the area.

CanCanMum

he is on walker since 4 months plus....i bou ABC mats but juz find tat it accumulates dust easily and when mopping/sweeping floor everytime hav to keep it den take out, take out and keep it...troublesome..

in the end use foam mattress best.