What do you do when your hubby SHOUTS at you in PUBLIC???

jal

In a PUBLIC space where there are people walking by &/or sitting down nearby, if your hubby shouts at you or expresses his displeasure with you while gesticulating wildly in a very loud voice (despite you crying), do you

1) Keep quiet & let him shouts all he wants (bear in mind that his shouting could take as long as 20 mins & MORE & MORE people will see the spectacle) & then say your piece
2) Walk away immediately & let him shout like a bloody fool
3) Shout back immediately at him. Since he does not want face, neither do
you
4) Tell him to calm down first. Whatever he wants to shout at you can be
shouted out loudly at home. In this way, only the surrounding neighbours
know, not all & sundry. In other words, you are embarrased only 'in front'
of your neighbours, not in front of all the passers-by or those who are
sitting nearby. (However, bear in mind that since this volcano in front of
you is erupting in full force already, whatever pacifying words you say is
a mere drizzle).

Last edited:

Queenbabe

In a PUBLIC space where there are people walking by &/or sitting down nearby, if your hubby shouts at you or expresses his displeasure with you while gesticulating wildly in a very loud voice (despite you crying), do you

1) Keep quiet & let him shouts all he wants & then say your piece
you
a mere drizzle).
i think i will chose no.2 :tlaugh:no.1 also can .....

apollo

i'll choose no 2 and ignore him until he apologise to me... but i doubt my hubby will dare to shout at me.. haha

bellerichez

1) Keep quiet & let him shouts all he wants (bear in mind that his shouting could take as long as 20 mins & MORE & MORE people will see the spectacle) & then say your piece
you
a mere drizzle).
I will choose to Walk away immediately & let him shout like a bloody fool. I cannot accept my hubby shouting at me in public. Very paiseh i mean imagine so many ppl will come and kaypo when he start shouting. Not only hubby, if any friends of mine does that i will walk away too.

CanCanMum

of coz its number 3

he loud I louder, coz volcano eruptz mahz....i oso got my own volcano wad

ya i agree with Daddy D on baObei's comments wahhahahahaha~~~:p

snowbear

I'll opt for no.2. Anyway, that day i witnessed a woman shouting and gesturing wildly at her husband (who was in the car), followed by showing him THE finger. I asked my hubby what he'd do if it were him. He said he'd just drive off... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

jal

i'll choose no 2 and ignore him until he apologise to me... but i doubt my hubby will dare to shout at me.. haha

Reginaaaaaaaaaaa, why is your hubby so gooooooooooood? My hubby has no reservation shouting at me in PUBLIC if he does not like what I said or how I behaved. He has done it to me 3 times already!!! I dun know how much longer I can tolerate him... Hoping for an apology from him in public is like waiting for the sun to rise from the west...

apollo

Reginaaaaaaaaaaa, why is your hubby so gooooooooooood? My hubby has no reservation shouting at me in PUBLIC if he does not like what I said or how I behaved. He has done it to me 3 times already!!! I dont know how much longer I can tolerate him... Hoping for an apology from him in public is like waiting for the sun to rise from the west...
cause my hubby knows my temper. he knows that once i flare up, he's going to be very pathetic. haha...

actu got another option leh, u can just keep crying and crying and say "can u please dont EVERYDAY scold me??? boooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" then ppl will know how your hubby treats u. anw it's ur hubby lose face not u mah..:001_302:

stupidyeye

cause my hubby knows my temper. he knows that once i flare up, he's going to be very pathetic. haha...

actually got another option , you can just keep crying and crying and say "can you please dont EVERYDAY scold me??? boooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" then ppl will know how your hubby treats you. anw it's your hubby lose face not you mah..:001_302:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

I help Aut E answer.... her hubby will be sleeping by the roadside after that.... :p
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
of coz its number 3

he loud I louder, coz volcano eruptz mahz....i also got my own volcano what

ya i agree with Daddy D on baObei's comments wahhahahahaha~~~:p
I'll choose no.2 when I'm not in a foul mood but if I'm in one, I'll choose no.3, which is pretty rare for me lahhh.. Wahahahah...

Erm.. Y u all like tt @@ me... Duhz... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

hui_ru_88

I will choose number 3.

When this happens, my husband knows he is in deep trouble. Because in the end, he would not even have the mood to work for few days after getting the 'special treatment' from me.

But so far, most of the times is I am the one who is shouting at my husband- no matter where the location is.

In the end, my husband will give in and even apologize.

But I ignored him all the while till few days later then we will patch up.

The smartest way he do is to use our daughter to apologize to me.

you
a mere drizzle).

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I'll choose no.2 when I'm not in a foul mood but if I'm in one, I'll choose no.3, which is pretty rare for me lahhh.. Wahahahah...

Erm.. why you all like that @@ me... Duhz... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
U sure a not??? Tot u sibei fierce one.... haha!

Actually, seems tat most mummies here r quite fierce also....
JAL... u shld learn from them :)

autumn82

you sure a not??? thought you sibei fierce one.... haha!

Actually, seems that most mummies here are quite fierce also....
JAL... you shld learn from them :)
Fierce or not doesn't mean I've to shout bk rite? My EQ quite high or perhaps I'm just too lazy to be bothered man! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

Fierce or not doesn't mean I've to shout back rite? My EQ quite high or perhaps I'm just too lazy to be bothered man! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
YES! fierce doesnt mean have to shout back.. if we shout back, very xia suay leh but if we dont, is hubby xia suay only mah... :001_302:

autumn82

yes yes reach home then shout back :001_302:
:tlaugh:Not reach home liaO, pack his things into suitcase and throw out eh? :001_302::001_302::001_302: Or pack your stuffs and kids and go bk to parents' place? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Queenbabe

:tlaugh:Not reach home , pack his things into suitcase and throw out eh? :001_302::001_302::001_302: Or pack your stuffs and kids and go back to parents' place? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
throw his things out better than pack me & kids stuffs coz too many hahahahaha ......