What do you do when your hubby SHOUTS at you in PUBLIC???

JusMum

i will walk away and let him shout like bloody fool , wont talk to him .. let him know he is in trouble .. when reach home shout him back .. :red:

Triquetra

Most probably no. 2 but I doubt my husband will shout at me, it's not common for him to raise his voice at anyone.

Jan

I choose option 2... But I dun think my hb will shout at me in public. Even he raises his voice at home at me, I already look straight into his eyes and tell him "I am not deaf, you don't need to raise ur voice", then I will choose to ignore him for some times until he BUAY TAHAN then come and pacify me...

apollo

yes yes reach home then shout back :001_302:
i agree with elaine & autumn, reach home still shout for what? later neighbour hear more xia suay... pack his luggage, throw him out! if not make him kneel in the kitchen! haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunShine07

Reginaaaaaaaaaaa, why is your hubby so gooooooooooood? My hubby has no reservation shouting at me in PUBLIC if he does not like what I said or how I behaved. He has done it to me 3 times already!!! I dont know how much longer I can tolerate him... Hoping for an apology from him in public is like waiting for the sun to rise from the west...
sigh, my hb also like that wor... and the last last he did this and not only i walk away, we separated now.....i chose number 2 and 3:tlaugh:

Spiralng

Hmmm...i choose no 2...but hor...my hubby never shout at me before. Even his volumn raise a bit i will be very pissed.

Once, he slightly raise his voice, i covered my ears, give him the " U are going to be dead meat look" and ask him in a sweet voice..."CAN U SHOUT LOUDER Deeeeeear... I can't hear u" then he know wat i mean...cos i love to buy durian wif shells....so he will know wat i will do wif the durian shells...:Dancing_tongue:

CanCanMum

Hmmm...i choose no 2...but ...my hubby never shout at me before. Even his volumn raise a bit i will be very pissed.

Once, he slightly raise his voice, i covered my ears, give him the " you are going to be dead meat look" and ask him in a sweet voice..."CAN you SHOUT LOUDER Deeeeeear... I can't hear you" then he know what i mean...cos i love to buy durian with shells....so he will know what i will do with the durian shells...:Dancing_tongue:
egg shells beta, coz i buy 30 eggs every sunday waahahhahahah`~~~~:p

apollo

Hmmm...i choose no 2...but ...my hubby never shout at me before. Even his volumn raise a bit i will be very pissed.

Once, he slightly raise his voice, i covered my ears, give him the " you are going to be dead meat look" and ask him in a sweet voice..."CAN you SHOUT LOUDER Deeeeeear... I can't hear you" then he know what i mean...cos i love to buy durian with shells....so he will know what i will do with the durian shells...:Dancing_tongue:
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur hubby more poor thing than mine! :tlaugh:

Ruth Wong

sigh, my husband also like that ... and the last last he did this and not only i walk away, we separated now.....i chose number 2 and 3:tlaugh:
I will walk away and leave him to absorb all the curious stares. Won't shout back. Dont want to bring myself to his level.

SunShine07

I will walk away and leave him to absorb all the curious stares. Won't shout back. Dont want to bring myself to his level.
hahha, no lah, me and my hb already got other issue....so when he did that to me that time, i used this opportunity to run away from him :tlaugh:

uddermummy

will walk away and pretend that I don't know hubby. Look at him and give a bemused "why is this crazy man shouting at me?" look.

:p

Wah, if my hubby does that to me in public, he better makes sure that he's willing to pacify me with designer bags, slimming packages, jewellery and what nots when we get home, and of course, a big fat apology.

If he's lucky, he'll just have to sleep on his own for a v long time. If he's not, bb and I will disappear and i will make sure that he can't find us until he apologises!