What do you do when your hubby SHOUTS at you in PUBLIC???

CanCanMum

under certain circumstances they may say like wad jal described.

eg: "wah lau, who ask u buy tat thing for 4k????"

Wife cry

Then husb will say "Cry cry laa! Do you think crying will solve the problem??? dont think just because you cry I will be scared of you ok!!!"

:p

CanCanMum

but cannot everytime use... use too much they will immune...:tlaugh:
before marriage, it ALWAYS works :p

after marriage, it SOMETIMES works :p

after childbirth, it OCCASIONALLY works :p

perhaps our babies cry too much till the Men all immuned liaoOOO

blame the babies :p

-jOanna

HAHAHA!!

Baby cry = they dont know what to do..
Wife cry = they just 'hong hong' her can ..

apollo

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esp aft baby is born!!!! haha!!! :tlaugh:

apollo

and i cannot cry when my hubby is driving... cause he will keep look at me and seems v scare, keep ask me what happen... so in order to prevent accident, i cannot cry when he's driving... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

and i cannot cry when my hubby is driving... cause he will keep look at me and seems very scare, keep ask me what happen... so in order to prevent accident, i cannot cry when he's driving... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
erm....in tat case please try and control your tears

until he parks the car then u start crying please

ren ren ren

jal

yeah most men cannot bear to see woman cry~~~

lols~~~~

its our secret weapon kekekekeke~~~~
My hubby does not know how to 'hong hong wo'! He said I am an adult already, so please behave like one. Stop your childish behaviour!!!

autumn82

My hubby does not know how to 'hong hong wo'! He said I am an adult already, so please behave like one. Stop your childish behaviour!!!
:err: How come sounds so much like wat I say to DH... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last time younger maybe i will shout back.

If now, before i walk away, i will wave and say, "Bye maddie, enjoy exercising your lungs"

WAHAHAHAHA.... LOL:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

uddermummy

true, true! My mil's tears work better than mine! Sigh!

bellerichez

I choose option 2... But I dont think my husband will shout at me in public. Even he raises his voice at home at me, I already look straight into his eyes and tell him "I am not deaf, you dont't need to raise your voice", then I will choose to ignore him for some times until he BUAY TAHAN then come and pacify me...

Haha. Same. But so far my hubby never shout at me in public before. But there's once he came back drunk and shouted at me for no reason at home. I was very angry cos kena scolded for no reason.

The next moment i packed my things and took a cab back home, imagine a pregnant lady carrying so many things early in the morning at 5.30am. After that i ignore him for days. Until he cannot take it anymore. He start calling me the whole day and i didn't answer or reply to his sms. He even called my sister and told her what happen and ask my sis to ask me give him a call back. He don't have the mood to work at all. His friend even call me and ask me what happen.

apollo

Haha. Same. But so far my hubby never shout at me in public before. But there's once he came back drunk and shouted at me for no reason at home. I was very angry cos kena scolded for no reason.

The next moment i packed my things and took a cab back home, imagine a pregnant lady carrying so many things early in the morning at 5.30am. After that i ignore him for days. Until he cannot take it anymore. He start calling me the whole day and i didn't answer or reply to his sms. He even called my sister and told her what happen and ask my sis to ask me give him a call back. He dont't have the mood to work at all. His friend even call me and ask me what happen.
if it happens to me, i cannot pack and go cos hubby and me are still staying at my parents' place... unless i KICK him out... :tlaugh:

jal

The next moment i packed my things and took a cab back home, imagine a pregnant lady carrying so many things early in the morning at 5.30am. After that i ignore him for days. Until he cannot take it anymore. He start calling me the whole day and i didn't answer or reply to his sms. He even called my sister and told her what happen and ask my sis to ask me give him a call back. He dont't have the mood to work at all. His friend even call me and ask me what happen.
Wah!!! How dare your hubby shout at you for NO reason!!! Even if there is a reason, also cannot shout!!!

shiseru

Married for 12 years, my husband never shouts at me. He has very good temper. On the contrary, my temper is very bad, It explode so quick sometimes I dont even realise that I'm loosing it! Ahh bo, how to survive through these 12 years?

If i put myself in that situation, I think I would have slapped him, or slammed him, or kicked him in the a55 (hmm i dont know but my tolerance is ZERO) aah well that's just me...

I think number 2 will be the best remedy. When one is angry, words can be very harsh, you can say/hear the most horrible things, so it's best to walk away and leave him alone. One bloody fool is enough, you dont't need to join him.

bellerichez

When one is angry, words can be very harsh, you can say/hear the most horrible things, so it's best to walk away and leave him alone. One bloody fool is enough, you dont't need to join him.
Yup agreed. Once you're angry you will never think before u speak and then regret later on.