What do you think of your Husband's Responsibility

Husband's Responsibility?

• Yes we share our responsibilities together, fair share.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Nope, i manage everything alone without his help coz i am SAHM/WAHM

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sometimes he does help out but not always

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • He always gives excuses not to help

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • His job nature does not allow him to do so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This issue shd be non-existent at all, otherwise what is a family meant to be?

• He only shares the joy, not the hassle

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Others - none of the above~

• Total voters

CanCanMum

Hello babes,

this thread is meant for us to let off steam....hahaha...

please share your views on this.....complete title is:

What Do you think of your husband's responsibility when it comes to taking care of your children, baby or toddler?

oso there is a poll....heee....i love to set up polls.....:tlaugh:

LoVeS

It all depends if the wife is working or nt~ If the wife is working than should b 50/50 share the responsible or wife slightly abit more like 60/40 BUT if the wife isnt working then the wife should b at least 80/20

perrier

It all depends if the wife is working or nt~ If the wife is working than should b 50/50 share the responsible or wife slightly abit more like 60/40 BUT if the wife isnt working then the wife should b at least 80/20
I agree.. since both my husband and I are working, we should both have the fair share of the responsibilities of taking care of the child. considering that we also need to do up household chores, cook and other stuff that comes in a package as a wife and mother. Ha!

Lotus

I agree.. since both my husband and I are working, we should both have the fair share of the responsibilities of taking care of the child. considering that we also need to do up household chores, cook and other stuff that comes in a package as a wife and mother. Ha!
True.

I'm a SAHM and our share is about 90/10 as he is very busy with work and often travels.

There is no option of him not taking care of the children as it's part of his bonding and having a relationship with them. When he's not working he takes over bed time routine (bath, book, bed) in addition to the usual playing with the kids on the weekends.

oblong

DH's always got excuse not to do one. have to keep "pushing and pushing" him. coz i also working and still have got a baby to take care... ~urgh....... >_<

CanCanMum

anyway just to share with all of u....

For families in korea, the husband is not required to help out in anything.....wife has to handle every household chores as well as looking after kids, and on top of that has to wait on husband.....and needs to look pretty all the time...have to wait for husband to sleep before she can remove her makeup.....very very traditional....hahahaha

but this will definitely not work in Singapore.....

SH74

mine depends on mood. if work too stressed or tired, he wont help. also 'cause i'm SAHM / WFHM. but when my boy is still a newborn, he help alot.

but if i go back to work again (full time), then i'll hope a 50-50 or 60-40 share.