What does Gleneagles provide? Avg bill of Gleneagles?

wamy

anyone under Dr. Mary yang?
i want to have an idea on the avg bill for Gleneagles also.... thanks.....

Im thinking if i should transfer to Thompson Hospital is the price difference is very huge....

anyone under Dr. Mary yang?
i want to have an idea on the avg bill for Gleneagles also.... thanks.....

Im thinking if i should transfer to Thompson Hospital is the price difference is very huge....
For me i stayed in two bedded under Gordan Tan as my gynae (maternity package $1000), NVD with epi bill $5000+ (including pd those blood test for bby, circumcisian, gynae check on me in ward, gynae fee for delivery) paid $1000 maternity package in cash, hospital bill $2k plus by cash n the rest by medisave.

Sweetoothz

For me i stayed in two bedded under Gordan Tan as my gynae (maternity package $1000), NVD with epi bill $5000+ (including pd those blood test for bby, circumcisian, gynae check on me in ward, gynae fee for delivery) paid $1000 maternity package in cash, hospital bill $2k plus by cash n the rest by medisave.
hi,
i'm also w him n will be delivering this May. n am most prolly also take the 2 bedder. wanna ask u how much did u fork out for the deposit upon admission? TIA

chewthegum

hi,

do we have to pay cash for the pre-admission or credit also can?
anyone had the latest hospital bill for natural w/out epi?
and anyone used their limo service?

I've delivered in gleneagles recently in single bedded ward. the total bill size is $4345 for 3D2N.
Hi babe, is it before medisave or after?
You deliver natural w/o epi?
Oh one more question, did your spouse stay with you?
Doesnt have to pay extra if meals not require for spouse right
cos I went for the maternity tour , was told its $80 :)

madangel

Hi Steffywoofy,

Its before Medisave. After Medisave is $2245. You will need to pay for lodging fee of if you hubby stay with you. My hubby stay with me and paid $88.81 after GST. That time we went for the maternity tour we were told that if spouse going to stay over the lodging fee is compulsary. you may wanna check with them again

no epi taken or jab. only laughing gas used

Last edited:
Thanks Madangel!
The $88++ is inclusive of meals too right for the husband?

You are such a brave mommy!
I opt for epi.. cos i got very low threshold for pain and also my bb is quite huge (she is 3.5kg at 37 weeks ++).. so i am afraid that i am unable to take the pain.
How old is your bb now? Baby girl or baby boy?Hope everything is good and fine! :)
My EDD is 17 Aug... so most likely will be going in anytime from nx week on! Excited!

madangel

Thanks Madangel!
The $88++ is inclusive of meals too right for the husband?

You are such a brave mommy!
I opt for epi.. cos i got very low threshold for pain and also my baby is quite huge (she is 3.5kg at 37 weeks ++).. so i am afraid that i am unable to take the pain.
How old is your baby now? Baby girl or baby boy?Hope everything is good and fine! :)
My EDD is 17 Aug... so most likely will be going in anytime from nx week on! Excited!
Yeah the fee include meal. If ur hubby drive, they can giv u the car park coupon too. My baby boy is 1 week old now.
I wanted to go for the jab but too late cos my water bag has burst and I'm already 7cm dilated. The midwife told me to forget about the jab cos the effect will only come after I've delivered:001_302:

Yeah the fee include meal. If ur hubby drive, they can giv u the car park coupon too. My baby boy is 1 week old now.
I wanted to go for the jab but too late cos my water bag has burst and I'm already 7cm dilated. The midwife told me to forget about the jab cos the effect will only come after I've delivered:001_302:
So I don't have to pay $45 for 3 days of parking...?
its inclusive in the $88+ if husband is staying..

My husband will be very happy if I can do it without epi
cos he say is cheaper!!! And he keep encouraging me to experience it.. Experience childbirth Zzzz
try to be funny.... hahaha