What is the earliest stage can find out gender of bb?

hueychye79

lol, not sure about BbpHir3, but for my own case, my first pregnancy I only found out when i was about 18 weeks pregnant, so that was the first visit to gynae too. :p
Wah~ 4 months no menses also don't know ! :err:

I will assume your menses is very irregular.. :001_302:

Last edited:

stupidyeye

Huh? 1st visit to gynae?

How come?

Normally most of the mummy visit the gynae is early as 6 weeks..

No meh? :err:

Hmm...not really la...depends on e mummy de...lik for me...now 12weeks liao...still not gg to gynae...hehe...wait until arnd 20weeks den i'll visit gynae...if not very tiring de...i'm sure they will keep on asking u do test...and all dis nd money....

sufeit0115

Hmm...not really ...depends on e mummy ...lik for me...now 12weeks ...still not gg to gynae...hehe...wait until arnd 20weeks then i'll visit gynae...if not very tiring ...i'm sure they will keep on asking you do test...and all this need money....
I would advise you to go and see gynae now since you are aware your pregnancy cos there are some tests need to done to check the foetus's health & any other complications.

If you have financial constraints, you can get a referral letter fr poly to go to Kandang Kerbau Hospital. I think each visit roughly costs less than 100 bah. Anywhere gynae would normally want to see you each a month so it won't cost a lot. You will be looking forward to each time visit cos you can see your tiny baby & movement from the ultrasound!!

The decision lies with you and all the best to you!! :tlaugh:

Last edited:

stupidyeye

I would advise you to go and see gynae now since you are aware your pregnancy cos there are some tests need to done to check the foetus's health & any other complications.

If you have financial constraints, you can get a referral letter fr poly to go to Kandang Kerbau Hospital. I think each visit roughly costs less than 100 bah. Anywhere gynae would normally want to see you each a month so it won't cost a lot.

The decision lies with you and all the best to you!! :tlaugh:
Thanks thanks..i know abt e refer frm poly de...hmm..nt i don't want to...bt is just dat i'm still 17 nia....nt yet 18...hehe...confirm nd to ans alot of question de.....so dn wish to ans dat much....maybe 18 liao thing are easier for me...hehe...:001_302:

sufeit0115

Thanks thanks..i know about e refer frm poly ...hmm..not i dont't want to...bt is just dat i'm still 17 nia....not yet 18...hehe...confirm need to ans alot of question .....so do not wish to ans dat much....maybe 18 thing are easier for me...hehe...:001_302:
I think as long as you are above 16 years old, i think they won't ask any question right (correct me if i am wrong.) But i think KKH will take both the mother/father's blood for HIV testing. They told me this is govt's requirement. But i am not sure private gynae would do the HIV testing or not.

Meanwhile just eat good and rest well. I am sure baby will be very healthy cos normally younger mums have lesser complications. :Dancing_wub:

cui_er

Wah~ 4 months no menses also dont't know ! :err:

lol, ya not very regular, in fact was worrying that something might be wrong with my fertility cos never got pregnant before though had unprotected sex with my bf for few years. Then had spotting in btw which i thought was a very light period. In the end went to polyclinic for fertility check cos ROM liao scared will have probs in future then found out about pregnancy! :D

Anyway, I really really hope it's a gal this time round, but if what ppl say is true abt eating patterns before getting pregnant, chances aren't high. I'm a carnivore... >.<

hueychye79

lol, ya not very regular, in fact was worrying that something might be wrong with my fertility cos never got pregnant before though had unprotected sex with my bf for few years. Then had spotting in btw which i thought was a very light period. In the end went to polyclinic for fertility check cos ROM scared will have probs in future then found out about pregnancy! :D

Anyway, I really really hope it's a gal this time round, but if what ppl say is true about eating patterns before getting pregnant, chances aren't high. I'm a carnivore... >.<
You also like gal ~

I hope so, but unfortunately I have a boy this round.

Before I know the sex of baby, happen that some mummy introduce the chart to check the sex of baby.

Is accurate for me!

Want to try? :001_302:

Chinese Pregnancy Calendar

stonston

we found out my baby's gender at 11-12weeks. saw a little birdie sticking out with 2 circles below it and gynae typed into ultrasound "?boy?".

gynae told us for girls onli can confirm during 20wk detailed scan. usualli at gynae clinic very hard to 100% be sure. he even said sometimes the detailed scan might hv 'errors'

Haz

there's a post previously where some mummies shared abt the shape their first scan sac and seemingly it'a rather accurate for most of us...

for your reading: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f36/first-scan-sac-long-round-13628/

i tink bb girls r usually more shy coz my lil oso played suspense with her daddy n mummy. we only knew her gender on the day of the detailed scan which is around week 22. those 1st time mum-to-be will undst... it's indeed a LOOONNNGGGG 2 mth wait as doc told us by week 13 ta we shd be able can tell bb's gender by week 16 liao... we suffered emo n mental 'constipation'!! hahaha...

btw, regarding the blood test of HIV. im with TMC, my gynae oso told me ta it's a requirement fr e gov. meaning no matter u gg for public or private hosp oso must test one...

pigletif

i get to knw my baby gender at 16+ weeks... i think depends on lucky or not lucky one..
that day was like gynae asked me want to knw or not, i ask him can knw meh? he say can, so he scan and saw something there. And he ask me can see or not? its a baby boy.

stupideye> Jia you , by 20 week you are 18 right? ask your family follow you go for check-up if possible. i get to knw i pregnant at 13 week, so only by 16 week my gynae start sucking my money to ask me take up package. hee..
so long that you knw your baby is doing well now, than just take care of yourself.

sufeit0115>for private gynae, they will also do blood test. so the result will also show whether positive/negative HIV. But only i did the blood test, not my hubby.

BbpHir3

Huh? 1st visit to gynae?

How come?

Normally most of the mummy visit the gynae is early as 6 weeks..

No meh? :err:
lol, not sure about BbpHir3, but for my own case, my first pregnancy I only found out when i was about 18 weeks pregnant, so that was the first visit to gynae too. :p
Wah~ 4 months no menses also dont't know ! :err:

cuz b4 tat we were wib a doc at another clinic.. considering abortion.. but no tat we're keeping no.2, den i tot y not go back to my previous gynae.. so went to c him instead lohz....

I think as long as you are above 16 years old, i think they won't ask any question right (correct me if i am wrong.) But i think Kandang Kerbau Hospital will take both the mother/father's blood for HIV testing. They told me this is govt's requirement. But i am not sure private gynae would do the HIV testing or not.

Meanwhile just eat good and rest well. I am sure baby will be very healthy cos normally younger mums have lesser complications. :Dancing_wub:
yup yup.. for the HIV testing, that time took the blood le.. den they cal bout 1 week later sae DH de blood cannot do the test.. den sae have to go do again.. n muz pay again.. den we were lyk wat siaz... but DH nv take again.. cuz after tat we went to TPS (KKH) de gyane for the rest of the preg until deliver.. den the gynae nv sae, we oso nv ask lohz...:tlaugh::tlaugh:

stupidyeye

I think as long as you are above 16 years old, i think they won't ask any question right (correct me if i am wrong.) But i think Kandang Kerbau Hospital will take both the mother/father's blood for HIV testing. They told me this is govt's requirement. But i am not sure private gynae would do the HIV testing or not.

eh..ya is 16 and above can give birth but not they won't ask question..they will ask alot of question de..somemore i'm a single mum...lol....

stupidyeye

i get to knw my baby gender at 16+ weeks... i think depends on lucky or not lucky one..
that day was like gynae asked me want to knw or not, i ask him can knw meh? he say can, so he scan and saw something there. And he ask me can see or not? its a baby boy.

stupideye> Jia you , by 20 week you are 18 right? ask your family follow you go for check-up if possible. i get to knw i pregnant at 13 week, so only by 16 week my gynae start sucking my money to ask me take up package. hee..
so long that you knw your baby is doing well now, than just take care of yourself.

sufeit0115>for private gynae, they will also do blood test. so the result will also show whether positive/negative HIV. But only i did the blood test, not my hubby.

thanks...and for sure me mum will folllow me de...coz she bu fang xin let me go alone..haha

sufeit0115

eh..ya is 16 and above can give birth but not they won't ask question..they will ask alot of question ..somemore i'm a single mum...lol....
yup understand your concern....take good care and keep us update about your progress ya. :Dancing_tongue:Do you experienced any ms?

stonston

stupidyeye, if u go private they wont probe unless u wanna say. my church fren go to my gynae, she was 17 and single parent, my gynae din ask her any embarassing question. all questions asked is onli related to the pregnancy :)

stupidyeye

yaya...no worries..i will de ya...ya i do at e veri starting...even ntil now sometime still do...haiz...hope time pass faster...hehe...

oo isit???i'm not sure...bt wad i heard from others is nd to ans question..

BbpHir3

yaya...no worries..i will de ya...ya i do at e veri starting...even ntil now sometime still do...haiz...hope time pass faster...hehe...

oo isit???i'm not sure...bt wad i heard from others is nd to ans question..
babe.. it depends on pte or none pte; very concern (aka k-po) or not type.. wahahahaha...... can i pei u go?? i help u ans??? lol!!!! ltr de doc/ nurse face black black... cuz i'll sae, "none of your business!! so k-po for wat?!?!"
wahahahahaha...........

PS: do sms me if u're goin KKH... kkx?

stupidyeye

babe.. it depends on pte or none pte; very concern (aka k-po) or not type.. wahahahaha...... can i pei you go?? i help you ans??? lol!!!! ltr doc/ nurse face black black... cuz i'll sae, "none of your business!! so k-po for what?!?!"
wahahahahaha...........

PS: do sms me if you're goin Kandang Kerbau Hospital... kkx?

hahahaha...okok..will msg you de....no worries....

izanyzam

Hello all...just went for my 4th gynae appt at Thomson yesterday..Gynae said might be a BOY coz he can see something sticking out "down there".But not yet confirmed as i will be going for my detailed scanning next month..Thankfully my baby was co-operative..He was sitting cross-legged with his hands behind his head..He's just chilling out in mummy's womb... :wong19:So cute..Hopefully he will be this co-operative during the detailed scanning..!!!

Anyways it was sooo good to find out the gender of my baby since it was exactly our first wedding anniversary..Its a perfect anniversary gift for me and hubby...!!!! :Dancing_wub:

Last edited: