What is the MOVIE that makes you watch it over and over again?

CanCanMum

Juz wondering as above....

What is the movie that you really LOVED it soOOO muchie that you dun mind watching it OVer and OVer again until u can memorise all the dialogue and sentences spoken by the actor?

My List (By Genre)

Romance/Classic - Titanic - My heart will go on~~~

Comedy - The Mask - dunno why everytime it makes me laugh and laugh non-stop

Classical/Art Films - Sense and Sensibility - cannot forget the part where Elyna (Emma Thompson) said the words from her heart when her sister (Kate Winslet) mentioned that she seems to be accepting everything that is happening to her without any feelings.....so far i have watched dunno how many times liaoz..

Science Fiction - I Am Legend - i love to watch Will Smith in those One Man Shows....in fact all his works are mostly One-man-shows. So far my record is about....hmmm..20 times?

Last edited:

lawla12

hhhhmmm....dun haf leh.....

but hor, i miss those OLDEN days show....

like "kai xin gui"---happy ghost (by tat raymond wong)....tink now he move to those backend producer yaaaaa.......

hmmm......1 more very classic de....is "ji dong ya jiao" (chinese = chicken n duck leg)......by tat xu guan ying, xu guan jie n xu guan wen....tat 3 bros......

kekekee......u all know wad show me refering to ??????????

CanCanMum

yeah.....Kai Xin Gui is my childhood movie tat my uncle (single tat time) always rent those video tapes and bring to my house and den we fry koropok and dip with chilli den spent whole saturday afternoon watching it with my uncle....got Kai Xin Gui 1 till 10 i dink....all so funny....hahahhahaha

Other Oldies during our time u noe tat movie "Jiu Kai Gum Buay Bo"? I watched it while sitting on my mums lap....free de....hahahha "Su Rei" tat Taiwanese Singer sings "Qing Gen Wo Lai"~~~

And one classic Singaporean tv show is 'Xiao D D" and 'Ji Dan Peng Shi Tou"

dunno if u noe la....hahaha but the kids who acted inside Xiao D D has become young adults le la....hahahah if u r born during my era....

Queenbabe

Yes , Titanic .. Also Leslie in the "Qian Nu You Hun " Alot Alot suddenly u ask me i aso cant rem :)

yellowpudding

Pride and Prejudice
(When Darcy confessed to Elizabeth about his feelings during that rainy day)

*Suddenly cannot remember so much. Hahahaha. Must take sometime to think.:shyxxx:

Yuki Miaka

Those has watched more than 40 times since young till now...:

Stephen Chow- 九品芝麻官,审死官,整人专家, 龙的传人, 新精武门, 唐珀虎点秋香
other chinese movies: 东成西就,摩登如来神掌, 霸王花

Western Movies - Mummy 1 , 2 & 3, Jurassic Park 1, 2 & 3, I-Robot

Those that watched more than 20 times:

Chinese: 功夫, 少林足球,食神, 太极张三丰, 张无忌-李连杰

Western: Man in Black, The Mask, Ong Bak, TomYum Goong, Titanic

Those that watched more than 10 times:

Chinese: 开心鬼撞鬼, Jacky Chan's POlice Stories , 方世玉-李连杰

Western: The true man show, KIng Kong, Fifth Element

smiley811

Yesh... I have watched Titanic twice in the cinema and numerous times at home. I like looking at young Leonardo DiCaprio... hehehehe

"You Jump, I Jump"

I like watching Harry Potter too!!! :Dancing_tongue:

And ya... Channel 5 'forced' me to watch Home Alone every Christmas in the past... hehehehe

wenz

I got alot of faves movies... haha but in short i just list a few

Lord of the Ring 1/2/3
Young and Dangerous 1/2/3/4/5/6
Most of the movies by Stephen Chow

and many more... hehe

venusstephen

Avatar and Titanic I like to watch again and again. Both movie really Awesome. James Cameron is director these movie. These movie got best reviews of people.
All most people like these movie. I like these movies very much. I saw both the movies more than twice times.

movies that really gives me thrill, excitement, and totally gives fun.. here are some movies that's on my list:
(this is a random choice)
1. Death Note 1,2,3.
2. Kick A**
3. Liar Game: The Final Stage
4. Transformers 1 and 2
5. Goonies
6. Disney and Pixar Movies
7. Ouija (Philippine film)
8. Longest Yard

cheeseburger

Mine are feel-good movies! Mostly Meg Ryan - Tom Hanks movies -- Sleepless in Seattle and You've got Mail.
I also like While You Were Sleeping and The Wedding Singer. :Dancing_wub:

CJ7 - For a good cry
Shaolin Kung fu - For motivation
Transformer 1,2 - For pure entertainment
LOTR 1,2,3 - For increasing Goods over evil in mind
Crayon shin chan - For increasing lamer skill
Night of the museum 1 - For rememberance of me & wife first date

fangying

I like the film Babies! :) Watched it during one of Cordlife's seminars for free. And I also like sad shows that make me cry haha. Like My Sister's Keeper, Marley & Me (this show made me cry like it was the end of the world. Aaah..), and animations like UP, Bolt, and How to Train Your Dragon. I also think I can watch I Love You, Man for 10 times it's hilarious. And any film that has Johnny Depp in it!! Gee i could go on and on..

Anyway, after awtching the film Babies courtesy of CordLife, i found out that there is a Pregnancy Workshop that is taking place this Saturday (25th Sept) at Traders Hotel Singapore from 10am-5pm! It includes Cord Blood Banking Consultation too for those interested in learning more about cord blood banking But the seminar also includes highlights such has handling emergencies and breastfeeding the right way Best of all? There is free entry with gynae appointment card! Hee. This is organized by CordLife, one of the private cord blood banks in sg.

In addition, there is a cord blood banking seminar also a BabyTalk organized by CordLife on 2nd oct (sat) at raffles convention centre, with one-to-one cord blood banking consultation too. You can head over to wwww.cordlife.com/babytalk to register or call 6238-0808 for more info :eek:)

chrish

It has to be

Action/Fantasy-
LOTRs 123
Van Helsing
The Mummy + sequels
Aliens + sequels
Resident Evil + sequels

Action/Comedy
Jacky Chan's films

Comedy-(mostly Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider)
Hot Chick
50 1st Dates
40 year old virgin
Deuce Bigalow
Bedtime Stories

Pure romance/drama-
Lake House
Devil wears a Prada

Local comedy-
Certain Jack Neo's films

Mostly all hollywood films cos now TV screens getting wider and wider & not to mention Blue Ray and better quality..++ my husband spoilt me with the sound system ;) , it's such a good excuse to be home & watch it with family! Cos can just reach for snacks in the fridge hehe:001_302:

aileenroger1

Well, here list some of movie that makes me watch again and again:
Titanic
Inception
Van Helsing
The Mummy all series.