What is yr toddler's favourite Nursery Rhymes?

CanCanMum

Haha....

My boy used to like singing "twinkle twinkle little stars"

Then he likes "Little Peter Rabbit"...but he always get the last part wrong, no matter how many times i taught him, still wrong...but he will just continue and continue even tho its wrong..

Current one is "Wheels on the Bus", very challenging for him coz of the different scenarios to remember...hahah at least keep him occupied for a while before switching again...and i have to pause, rewind the vcd for him again and again to memorise....haha...no dvd leh....

whats yours?

autumn82

Erm... My DD now dun like nursery rhymes leh.. Now like hip hop music, like Leona Lewis "Bleeding".. Pink "So What"... Evanescence... Simple Plan... Blahblahblah.. LOL.

DS beginning to enjoy nursery rhymes... Which one I dunno yet.. LOL.

CanCanMum

Erm... My DD now dun like nursery rhymes leh.. Now like hip hop music, like Leona Lewis "Bleeding".. Pink "So What"... Evanescence... Simple Plan... Blahblahblah.. LOL.

DS beginning to enjoy nursery rhymes... Which one I dunno yet.. LOL.
wah yr DD is upcoming + beaming rock star man....nope its HIPHOP star!!! Ever dink of dressing her up for stage performance??

she dun like chinese music meh? Jay Chow? ( i hate him la, just dink he got little bit of talent)

CanCanMum

my son like twinkle twinlke little stars, cos I sang to him every now and then.. hehehe...
^5!! but our version is this hor::shyxxx:

twinkle twinkle baby star (1)
how i wonder wat u r
up above the baby sky
mummy baby in disguise
repeat (1)

autumn82

wah yr DD is upcoming + beaming rock star man....nope its HIPHOP star!!! Ever dink of dressing her up for stage performance??

she dun like chinese music meh? Jay Chow? ( i hate him la, just dink he got little bit of talent)
Ya, have tt tot... Trying to look ard for lobangs.. So far, she only did 1 commerial for Great Eastern when she was 2yr old.. Sianz.. must look ard again.. Haha.

She dun really like chinese de leh..

EnFlor

This is how my gal sings these NRs.

'lo lo lo lor bot
ently down team
when i see a cocodal
don't O-get to team'

'un dun beach ih olling down, olling down, olling down
undun beach ih olling down
my hair eh-dy'

Ok, anyone can guess what nursery rhymes these are ?

EnFlor

Good job CanCan :red:

Aiyah, now they speak like that...such an innocent cutie le.
Wait till they are in school, spelling mistakes and wrong pronunciation, wah big headache for us parents ha.

My lil devil loves twinkle twinkle little star... she can almost sing the entire song le..

She love the pluck carrot song too! "Ba Luo Bo", Liang Zhi Lao Hu, MeiMei Bei zhe yang wawa... She love alot of song sia...

CanCanMum

My lil devil loves twinkle twinkle little star... she can almost sing the entire song le..

She love the pluck carrot song too! "Ba Luo Bo", Liang Zhi Lao Hu, MeiMei Bei zhe yang wawa... She love alot of song sia...
wah so many....

perhaps my DS and your DD can sit down tog and have a sing song session.....

my DS sings and sings the whole day.

estherlin

haha think most parents start off with twinkle twinkle. Same for me!!! and i have the whole list of songs to sing to him.

1. Twinkle twinkle
2. Little teapot
3. ABC
4. 3 blind mice
5. tickle tic tok
6. If u happy and u know
7. 5 little ducks
8. Baa Baa black sheep
9. Mary has a little lamb
10. Ten green bottle.

and some time after all this song as lullaby, he still can stare at u for more :we2Randy-git:

cslai

ya, me too...don like jay chow...he a bit yaya...