What is yr toddler's favourite Nursery Rhymes?

megantan3428

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars used to be her favourite but now she sings Eency, Weency Spider and "Ba Luo Bo" the whole day.....:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

yeah myboy oso likes Incy Weency Spider~heres how he sings:

Incy ~ wincy ~ spider

spi~ bi on the wall

down in the drain and

spi pi on the floor~

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

yeah myboy oso likes Incy Weency Spider~heres how he sings:

Incy ~ wincy ~ spider

spi~ bi on the wall

down in the drain and

spi pi on the floor~

:001_302::001_302::001_302:
DS favo song coz watched the dvd.. :tlaugh:Now going to head shoulders knees and toes & if u're happy.. :001_302:

jazz_sofia

:eek:my little girl likes:

1. abc song
2. twinkle twinkle
3. five little ducks
4. if ur happy
5. baa baa black sheep
6. row row row ur boat
7. enzy winzy spider
8. london bridge
9. pat-a cake
10. old mcdonald
11. b-i-n-g-o
12. liang zhi lao hu

these r only the few that she likes to sing esp when we r on the bus...esp the number 12 song that she can sing over and over again...like from amk to raffles quay...haiz...one time, one uncle even told me my daughter is very noisy

smiley811

My girl (now 19 months) likes to listen to M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E & Twinkle twinkle little stars... but she doesn't know how to sing yet... so she mumbles lo...

When I sing her favourite bedtime song (Twinkle Twinkle), she would go li-li-la-mmmm-ba-ba-ma... totally absolutely completely doesn't sound like twinkle twinkle little stars at all... hehehe

stonston

my son loves 'flies in the buttermilk'.
but realise now he prefers the songs he learn at church. can sing n dance non-stop.

paull

anyone can advise me whether there's any website that teaches us how to dance along to those nursery rhymes (eg twinkle little star, i'm a little teapot etc)? i always play the dvd for her and sing along..wanna dance also dunno hw..she's coming 7 mths btw =)

CanCanMum

ehhh i nebber learnt, i juz danced along wif the music, teapot den i make a teapot pose, star den do a star sign wif hands lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

ps: pls dun ask me to do a demo lOlzzzzzzzz

paull

wahaha..but i quite un-imaginative one leh..she love it when i dance and sing, so wanna learn lor..

Mummy to Baby V

wahaha..but i quite un-imaginative one ..she love it when i dance and sing, so wanna learn ..
My 17-month old loves songs. He knows baby sign language and some words, so can tell me which song he wants me to sing. For a few days, it was "Baa Baa Black Sheep" the whole day until I got soooo sick of that song.

During songs time at his Shichida class, he'd dance and shake his bums / claps hands ON the table. As if he is attending a concert! Super buay paiseh.

You can try learning baby sign language with your baby. Very good to aid singing and story-telling. Our experience is shared at Baby Sign Language: Our Experience | You may learn from the books or DVDs.

Last edited:

diymummy

My son's favourite songs are action songs like "Head and shoulders, knees and toes", "When you're happy and you know it", "I'm a little tea pot", "Put your right foot in, put your right foot out"... Stuff like that...

Phoebii Cheng

My son knows twinkle twinkle little star, ba ba black sheep, abc, old macdonald, watermelon, wheels on the bus and some more that I cannot remember cos' he learnt them in PG :tlaugh:

ping26

My baby likes "If you are happy", "head, shoulders, knees & toes" and "wheels on the bus". She can do all 4 actions of happy & shoulders song :)