What type of clothes do you have in your current wardrobe?

Your favourite pieces hanging? Weekend clothes folded?

• My walk-in wardrobe allows me to have EVERYTHING fully displayed - Sweet...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dun own a wardrobe...my place is rented....my clothes are all folded - make shift condition.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CanCanMum

What type of clothes do you keep in your wardrobe on the hanger bar?

Do u split between work wear and weekend clothes?

Are black pants a die die must have item?

Or the sexy little black dress?

Porukadotzu

My warbdrobe has plenty of clothes but I guess, almost 60% all can't wear. LOL.
hahaa!! exactly like me!!

those that i always wear are those that i put at the outter part only! maybe i should do some donating soon....

there's some dress for attending wedding... but turns out hubby's relatives not much wedding event so i dunno when going to where that again...*sigh*

Porukadotzu

at the hanger mostly dress, jackets, shirt...no workwear only weekend clothes hehehe...

no black pants too..

no sexy little black dress... i like flowery long dress hahaa...

Porukadotzu

i tell u all hor

my DH more Vain den me~

he owns 60% of the wardrobe...me only 40%

sob sob....
haha... poor thing..

tell u my secret so tat you can own 60% of the wardrobe.... split all his clothes that is "unwearable","old","out of fashion",and "seldom wear" aside and donate them bit by bit hahaha!

i do that, otherwise i don't hv place to put my things there. kakakkaakk!:win:

CanCanMum

hillbilly?

who who?

i dun own any flowery patterns leh...i find v hard to get nice flowery and modern patterns.....Poru~ babe, any recommendations?

i have magenta, turquoise, black, white, orange patterned....hmmm....some black and white stripy patterns....dun have flower dresses....

lawla12

my clothes arrrr....aiyo....those clothes b4 i got married = folded

those clothes after marriage = hanging...

i gain toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much weight....cant wear those clothes which i used to wear b4 i got married :nah:

evy yr, haf to buy new clothes.....cos, I"M GETTING FATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

aARARARhggHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

mrskw

aiyar shud have the choice "I share my wardrobe with my DH/DW. I own more than half the space." lol. i tink my DH quite poor ting, he owns mayb 10% of the wardrobe...:wong12:LOL

CanCanMum

aiyar shud have the choice "I share my wardrobe with my DH/DW. I own more than half the space." lol. i tink my DH quite poor ting, he owns mayb 10% of the wardrobe...:wong12:LOL
ok la....suit u la...lols

I share my wardrobe with my DH/DW. I own less than half the space OR VICE VERSA

SH74

i hang all my clothes (e.g. tops, pants, skirts, dresses), except home wear (e.g. t-shirts n shorts).

i dun separate my work n casual wear. i separate based on colors.

i jus bought a pair of black pants recently fr G2000 aft working for SO SO SO many years.

sexy little black dress (as in SHORT n spag strap n tight fitting)... dun hv. only hv tube black knee length dress.

i dun hv any RED color clothes. n only hv 1 LOUD PRINTS dress. mostly plain n simple. if hv prints, it's small prints. :p