what will you do when someone harass or blackmail you ?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I guess what you need to do is report this to police and I don't think you have to break this news to your hubby.

Please do not give in to your ex lover as it would be never ending, what a lowly bastard that person is.

Once you have reported this to police, you could let the bastard know and be prepared for worse case scenario, divorce.

Be Strong; you made a choice and this is a result of the mistake. Lets face it and do it right this time.

Gem2505

thanks all for your kind advice N supportive, I know what to do now, report to the police this case.

both of us is married too N having some short relationships, both of our spouse dont know about this, I'm the 1 who wanted to end this, as I'm few months pregnant that time, I want to led a happy family life later when my baby is born but he dont want to end up till now, thats the problems now, I facing.

just 1 BIG problem now, how am I going to tell my hubby this, I'm having relantionships outside ?

please advice ?
hmm.. if u report to the police, then i think your hubby wont know anything about it? just keep this thing to yourself as much as you can for the moment until things solved and let it be.

Leshia

If I were you I will simply ignore him, if you report to the police sooner or later your hubby might know and unhappy thing might causes both to drift apart.

angelababi

keep things to yourself as much as you can for the moment until things solved and let it be. But you also had to plan well on how you goin to tell to your poor hubby when he coming to know this mistake you had made. Remember to lower the hurt you had made to your husband .

sooner or later, I need to tell my hubby, no matter what happen, is my mistake this last time I make.

today I received another "rubbish emails" from him, another super impose pictures of me, I will keep this as another evidence for my police report.

in this emails, he warning me, as I dont know how he knows I sending this to MummySG Forum for you all for advice, he will posted my super impose pictures of me in my neighbours area if I not stop now, some really is me in the puctures too.

I can deny even I know if is me N where this pictures taken, right ?

please advice ?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I would highly recommend you do this

Take this email with the offensive picture and lodge a police report.

Please do not let this low life scumb get away.

What a scumb, only dare to bully woman and ask for $$$ and S*X *PUI*

Do you know which company he is working at? Send the email to his boss or HR.

I cant tolerate such a scumb!!!!! SCUMB SCUMB SCUMB

sooner or later, I need to tell my hubby, no matter what happen, is my mistake this last time I make.

today I received another "rubbish emails" from him, another super impose pictures of me, I will keep this as another evidence for my police report.

in this emails, he warning me, as I dont know how he knows I sending this to MummySG Forum for you all for advice, he will posted my super impose pictures of me in my neighbours area if I not stop now, some really is me in the puctures too.

please advice ?
Well, I feel you may need to be truthful to yr husband asap since that guy is so "Scary" n may post yr pictures in yr neighbourhood!! I personally feel its better to reveal this issue with yr hubby in a tactful manner, though he will be extremely shocked to accept this fact but its better to face the music now than later if he ever found out his own, the impact is different definitely.. esp if the neighbours start gossiping around n that yr husband is still kept in the dark! At least, if you take initiative to tell him sincerely n promise to be a good wife n mother in future, he can help you solve yr prob 2gether, I feel its better this way than to live in misery, do not be scared of him and let the police handle him, eventually he is the one to suffer n may end up divorce fate! I pity his wife who is still kept in the dark! Marriage won't be blissful with this guy anyway. Stay strong n good luck!!

Last edited:

angelababi

please advice ?
Telling your hubby is only a matter of time , cause i think he will find out also.. just lower your hurt to him as much as you can..
Did you mention anything on facebook ?? So serious already you havent report the police ?? Is he a member of this forum too ??
For the pictures once you report police , the police will handle the case . Think this case is quit serious , he could be jail
Oh dear think you better hurry to make a report to stop him and away from fear ..

Leshia

please advice ?
He sound daring but don't worry SG women chapter will protect us. If he really do such a thing he is actually playing with fire.

yes, on my FaceBook, I'm going to make police report today with all the supporting I have, thank you so much all of you for your support N advice.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!

Lets get this pervert jailed or reputation tarnished. :wong29:

Go strong girl, you can do it.

A mistake made is ok, what matters most is not to repeat it.

Never submit to blackmail else it would get worse.

angelababi

Awesome!

Lets get this pervert jailed or reputation tarnished. :wong29:

Go strong girl, you can do it.

A mistake made is ok, what matters most is not to repeat it.

Never submit to blackmail else it would get worse.
Well said Edy
Totally Agree.. !

Leshia

yes, on my FaceBook, I'm going to make police report today with all the supporting I have, thank you so much all of you for your support N advice.
Then you want to take a screenshot first and erase. Don't let him dirty your Facebook.. He's such a jerk.. =X

By the way how to display my mood?

Last edited:

rainbow123

Do you want to live your whole life in fear like now ?
Just come clean and confess to your hubby and go to the police .
Then go and confront that man and show everything to his wife also ...
If this is what he want to "play" , make sure he lose everything also .

finally, today I make a police report already, I have submitted all my supporting documents to the poice officer for investigations, his contact numbers, address, working place, etc., they wiill call him up later, they assured me, everythings will be OK, if anythings happen again, they will catch him.

do you think they will call him up later or catch him later if he harass or blackmail me again ?

please advice ?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes they would. Please have trust in our police force :)

Take a deep breath and don't let fear get better of you.

I do not suggest you tell this to your hubby unless it is really needed, ignorance is a bliss.

If that scum ever contact you in any form, please contact the police officer immediately. what a fuc*king low life. Only dare to bully woman.

Leshia

Yes they would. Please have trust in our police force :)

Take a deep breath and dont't let fear get better of you.

I do not suggest you tell this to your hubby unless it is really needed, ignorance is a bliss.

If that scum ever contact you in any form, please contact the police officer immediately. what a fuc*king low life. Only dare to bully woman.
Edy.. Fierce:err:

missyqiqi

Agree reporting to police is the best choice.

And same as Edy, don't tell ur hubby yet, unless the situation get out of control or worse. BUt if one day he need to know just make sure u really want to have a good future with him and ur child.

Good luck and hopefully the guy will stop all this yah

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Edy.. Fierce:err:
No I am not fierce :) even though my hobby is Muay Thai, Boxing and Weight lifting.

I just cant tolerate man whom bullied woman. What a wimpy!

He should let this go and keep the lovely memory instead of terrorizing a wife and mother whom tried to do the right thing for her family.

angelababi

finally, today I make a police report already, I have submitted all my supporting documents to the poice officer for investigations, his contact numbers, address, working place, etc., they wiill call him up later, they assured me, everythings will be OK, if anythings happen again, they will catch him.

do you think they will call him up later or catch him later if he harass or blackmail me again ?

please advice ?
How come the police want to give him warning first ? Dont go for normal police post, you should go to main police post HQ at chinatown beside SGH. Look for officer a higher authority that can in charge of the case .
Most probably will arrest him to investiage ,from the way he harass is totally sick , as police will have a way to deal this as it has already is a case .
But last time i report similar is a harass case but a bit different from you , mine is not S** and $$ , only keep track of my sight , taking down my daily routine, and everyday give me nonsense cal ,the police already go arrest him and he being charge after his mental report out is normal . My case he go jail one year plus and the police say he wouldn dare to do it again after he came out