what will you do when someone harass or blackmail you ?

he call, sms N email me, scolding me with all those words #%^&*()__%$##, how dare I make the police report, as the police officer call him up to come to the police station for answering N investigations, I think he really mad at me now, he say he will he will do all sorts of things to make everybody knows my secret, upload super impose pictures of me, spare with bad remarks / things about me etc, I dare him back, you do then if you have the guts / balls, you go ahead, I scold him back with those words #%^&*()__%$## back, hahahahahahaha, see you then in police lockup 1 day, I hope he just saying only not really do.

NOW, is my another BIG PROBLEM, how am I going to tell my hubby, I know 1 day this problems will come up / my hubby will find up himself later, then, BIG PROBLEMS for me, I dont want my family / relationship to be sour / problems later, as I just have baby gal few months back too, how then ?

please please please all, advice me how to settle this problems ? I know I make a BIG MISTAKE last time (everybody makes mistakes too, OK), I regret now myself all this while, think back, also I'm the 1 who want to end this relationships first, not him, as I know 1 day, this will spoil / ruin my family life later, thats why I want a STOP this but he dont 1, thats why this harassment / blackmails problems comes up, all he wants is to continues as it is, what he want from me, you all know, no need to say this, I regret regret regret myself this doing this, even when I'm in 3rd semenster pregnancy, he still wants it, damn bastard too $^*()__*^%$##.

please advice ?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lady In Red,

You have to prepare for damage control. When your hubby starts to pursue this you can come clean and ask for forgiveness.

Be strong and accept the responsibilities due to the mistake which you made.

Two things would come out from this:

1. You are no longer under the threat of this scum.
2. You can lift up high your head, yes you made mistake but you dare to face it and do the right thing.

Focus on your baby gal and family.