^5 dearie Cendrine-mei!!! Me like too the following:
- rambutan
- dice meat
- bb squid
- mushroom

CynCyn

Campbell mushroom soup .

I can drink them everyday .
But if everyday drink good for health anot ?

lawla12

My favourite will be .. ermmm... the Minced pork , can eat it everydays with porridge :p
u refering to tat minced spicy pork which they banned last time ???

YES I LOVE TAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i usually cook tat wif my udon (instant noodle) or fried rice.....

i was craving for tat when i was in LA eating my instant cup noodle.....LOL~

lawla12

i loved luncheon meat......

lols knowing its junk actually~~~
cancan bossie...my DH love it too!!!!!!!

usually, he will slice it thin thin....then roasted it using the oven...but abit ma fan...haf to turn n turn n turn regularly........then it will become super crispy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

cancan bossie...my DH love it too!!!!!!!

usually, he will slice it thin thin....then roasted it using the oven...but abit ma fan...haf to turn n turn n turn regularly........then it will become super crispy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lols~~~

i prefer THICK AND CRISPY~~~

both me + my DH faborite~~~

we even cut it into 1cm by 1cm cubes and deep fry them.....and eat with RED WINE~~~

tell u its HEAVENLY TASTY U SHOULD TRY IT IF YOU GOT THE MOOD AND TIME LOLS~~~~~~:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

lawla12

lols~~~

we even cut it into 1cm by 1cm cubes and deep fry them.....and eat with RED WINE~~~

tell u its HEAVENLY TASTY U SHOULD TRY IT IF YOU GOT THE MOOD AND TIME LOLS~~~~~~:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:
ooh...cos DH say fry de, its very oily....tats y he prefer thin thin slice n roasted it in the oven.....its very crispy too.....

but i dun really like luncheon meat wor......i used to LOVE it...but there was a time where i ate too much n i vomitted (when i was young laaaaaaa), then from then, i very scare of it liao....LOL!

i only eat abit when DH roasted it using the oven yaaaa....i scare i eat too much then vomit again....LOL~

lols~~~

Can also cook it with potatoes diced the same way braised in tomato sauce (last time my primary school auntie serve this with plain rice and it taste heavenly).... thinking of dat makes me drool...

CanCanMum

Can also cook it with potatoes diced the same way braised in tomato sauce (last time my primary school auntie serve this with plain rice and it taste heavenly).... thinking of dat makes me drool...

yeah yeah lols~~

my mum's faborite dish last time oso~~hee hee:001_302:

yeah lor dink its banned liaoz
Ya quite alot of china canned foods kanna banned. Even the improved version of pig trotters also taste different and become more expensive. My DH say only special occasion than can eat pig trotter fried beehoon wif lots of caixin and tauge....