when do you stop sterilising milk bottles?

As i will be travelling with my boys to a resort and wondering how mommies here clean or sterilise the baby bottles and teat..... when they are travelling

Please shares...thanks!

jasobias

i think since have sterilizer at home already must as well use it until baby stops using bottles.Its so easy using it.I do it out of habit.But when travelling n no steriliser then i dont sterilise at allL!!

Phoebii Cheng

As i will be travelling with my boys to a resort and wondering how mommies here clean or sterilise the baby bottles and teat..... when they are travelling

Please shares...thanks!
You can buy sterilising tablets when you are travelling, can put bottles in those ziploc bags to sterilise it.....

canisque

I used boiling water to final rainse the bottles and teats.
Can I ask do anyone wipe the sterilised items dry before assembling the teats n bottles together? Will the wiping spread the germs from cloth to bottle parts again n thus defeat the purpose of sterilising? Or do you just use the bottles wet taken right from the steriliser. Or do you just air dry them after sterilising?

chiro

i just rinse it under running tap water.you might want to rinse it under hot water for your young baby.i also have this habit to fill the bottles with freshly boiled water and immerse the teats and teats cover in freshly boiled water too.
Can I ask do anyone wipe the sterilised items dry before assembling the teats n bottles together? Will the wiping spread the germs from cloth to bottle parts again n thus defeat the purpose of sterilising? Or do you just use the bottles wet taken right from the steriliser. Or do you just air dry them after sterilising?

newmum80

i have sterilizing tablets but still prefer using sterilizer since i got the pigeon compact sterilizer. I still prefer to sterilizer till my son is old enough. No hurry. :)

raeka

me too still on sterilising .. once a week bah.. cause he didn't suck so use the bottle to measure and make milk for him lor..
already bought the sterilizer might as well already use to it haha