where i can give away....

i1babes

hi ..daddy mummies here .. do you know where i can give aways all baby stuff like those orphan center .. TIA ..

stupidyeye

i not so sure abt tis...bt at here also can give away if u want to..especially to those single mum...lesser burden to them too

jasobias

hi ..daddy mummies here .. do you know where i can give aways all baby stuff like those orphan center .. TIA ..
hi u cld call up some of the orphanages n ask coz different ones have kids with different age grps.N usually u wld have to go there urself to drop the stuff off.U cld also donate to the salvation army.

i1babes

i not so sure about tis...bt at here also can give away if you want to..especially to those single mum...lesser burden to them too
i hope can give it to those needy mum too... but after i think n think ..i feel better not ...err....err..... ...so i decide to look for those oprhan hse ... i called to some orphan hse but their say their don need much on newborn stuff ( ofcos i stilll can put it there ) still looking ... anyway is not in a rush ... hope if mummies here got any infor let me know ..TIA ...
p/s ofcos for those needy mummies who really don mind..... ..... and no pandang .. my SIL willing to give away too...

stupidyeye

i hope can give it to those needy mum too... but after i think and think ..i feel better not ...err....err..... ...so i decide to look for those oprhan house ... i called to some orphan house but their say their dont need much on newborn stuff ( ofcos i stilll can put it there ) still looking ... anyway is not in a rush ... hope if mummies here got any infor let me know ..TIA ...
p/s ofcos for those needy mummies who really dont mind..... ..... and no pandang .. my sister In law willing to give away too...

Ehh...i dn noe why u think and think den end up think better not...but well mummy here don't mind de ah....u can go to e tread dat give away or exchange there and post...

CanCanMum

Hi

you can call up the local orphanages and arrange wif them how to pass to them. Think they will welcome all donations from well wishers.

Besides, there are also a handful of very kind pple who visited orphanages and donate on a regular basis or to do voluntery work.

my hubby's aunt donated some of my son's clothes to an orphanage in Malaysia sometime early last year coz they went to adopt a toddler.

as for myself, i went with a couple of friends who called up an Old Folk's home to approach them to do volunteering work on a Saturday before, when i was still schooling last time. But so far have not donated anything to orphanages before.

you can try calling an orphanage somewhere nearby your house to see how the arrangement is like.
:tlaugh: