Which method to clean stool frm yur DS/DD bottom?

Joylucas

I use bb wipes 1st to clean off then follow with clean water using cotton balls. Then, will use bath foam to clean bottom area during bath time.

mavis

I use bb wipes 1st to clean off den follow with cotton ball with smith&nephew's Moisturizing Cleanser. unless lao sai then I would clean with BB wipes then washes with soap n warm water.

Pink daisy

i clean with wet cotton ball (water) if only pee, but when pass motion I use wipes then clean it with wet cotton ball; then followed with nappy cream. If going out I use petroleum (vaseline) instead, less messy than cream, Use soap and water only when bath

i think water is the best !!! :Dancing_wub: can wash very clean some more !!! hahahahha :tlaugh: Outside also can find toilet to wash. Coz now everywhere also baby-friendly. :Dancing_tongue:

~m3m~

now that baby's still very small, I just use the wipes. will direct wash him when he's able to stand, easier.

yuki

i clean my gal bottom wif cotton ball /warm water when she was young till ard 6mth..unless im outside then i will have to use wipe.....cos the bb skin tend to b sensitve...over wipes may resulted tear n rash......and morever wet cotton ball tends to clean easily....

stonston

for me, first use 1 wet wipe to wipe off any residue, then use cotton wool with warm water to clean thoroughly. pat dry and wrap diaper.

if her bum is too smelly, i will wash ur butt in the tub. =)
i do this too...cant imagine all tt residue going into my sink!!!

normalli we wipe off everything we can see, then bring him to the toilet sink to wash with warm water and lactacyd....

summer

when he's younger, most of the time will try to bring him to basin to wash after wiping with wet wipes. but when he's too heavy to hold in one hand, then it's just wipes...unless too messy loh:elvis:

sherlin

My DS had nappy rash at week 3 and i was told to use tissue paper to clean off the poo sticking to baby's bottom and then use cotton pads soaked in water to clean off the remainding then use tissue to pat dry the bottom and if possible, air the bottom and then apply barrier cream to prevent nappy rash before putting on the diaper. The rash cleared up the next evening.

LoVeS

-----------------------------

abit troublesome to use water.. cos u still need to prepare water or carrying baby to toilet..

Think most of the parent use baby wipe only.. i think.. :Dancing_tongue:
yes alot of parents do tt, initially my dh n mil do tt too but human r like tt after they went thru a BAD experience they will learn it the hard way. My ds kena UTI n often fungal infection bcoz of tis kind of lazy method.

mmy_lizz

good ques... i clean it wit wet wipes then put desitin(same like drapolene, but better!) but recently when she can stand a bit straight already i clean it with soap n water. also the stool quite a lot already then a lot of wet wipes used ma.. so use water better.. ;P