Which one do your child look alike more , mother or father?

vion

I hv 2 gers the older one ppl say look like my dh while the younger one my late mum ever mentioned is an exact duplicate of me :p

Ting

at first say look like dh, the look like me..then now....don look like any? hehe...well, maybe she still so young so she keeps changing ba..but she definately hv our features..my eyes n lips..dh's nose...n my used to have chubby cheeks..lol.

LoVeS

All along i find ds look like dh n most ppl say ds look like dh. My ds is almost like photocopy of my dh when he is baby :001_302:

jedamum

my ILs said look like my dh.
my Parents said look like me.
i feel that ds1 look like me and ds2 look like dh.
But ds2 look alot like ds1.
And some people said me and dh go fu qi xiang...aka couple look aka look similar.
so you say leh? :p

`julee

yes i agree nana look like u..n like to wear sexy sexy like her mama...wahaha!
:p spotted. no laa actuali i like her to dress alike with me... fun leh. and now somemore so many toddler clothes like adult leh!! onli i couldnt be bothered to wear skirt. like u... wahahha.. blueks... i jus find skirt very troublesome to carry pram go up bus..

`julee

my ILs said look like my dh.
my Parents said look like me.
i feel that ds1 look like me and ds2 look like dh.
But ds2 look alot like ds1.
And some people said me and dh go fu qi xiang...aka couple look aka look similar.
so you say leh? :p
LOLx.
ur inlaws sure say like dh baa. and ur parents will surely say like u.
and DUH, they are sibling wad, mus look alike.
and i oso hear if couples are "meant to be" they look alike. hear frm where cant remember. but i alwis think that mayb if look alike can make baby easier mah..

jedamum

LOLx.
ur inlaws sure say like dh baa. and ur parents will surely say like u.
and DUH, they are sibling wad, mus look alike.
and i oso hear if couples are "meant to be" they look alike. hear frm where cant remember. but i alwis think that mayb if look alike can make baby easier mah..
:err: ??? i thought the process of making babies are all the same??? :rolleyes:

mae

well, what can i say...the only thing Alexx didn't inherit from her father is the birdie! that's all, thank you. :)

m|y@mOtO

my colleagues and frenz said my princess looked like me...
but my mum said she looked like my sister leh..
heehee....
:001_302:

XiaoXue

Some pple say look like DH.. some pple say look like me.. but I think he look like himself more.. haha~!