Which one do your child look alike more , mother or father?

Everybody says my boy (at 8 weeks) looks like his daddy... but much cuter than his dad. lol... hopefully the next one will look like me.

carrot^

Alpha Male
AIYO!!!!
So alike!!!!! So CUTE!!!
My wife says that everytime she feeds my son now(after seeing my baby pix), she feels as if she is feeding me.

Anyway my Alaric like father! photostate. stranger pass by also say - wow look like father ....
Quick! have a daughter that looks like you! ;) So are you jealous that your son look just like your hubby? My wife is trying hard to find something about my son that resemble her. LOL.

Ting

well, pin dun look like my ex leh.
she looks more like my 2 sis when they r young.
but now growing up, ppl say she has my resemblance. :)

CanCanMum

Hhahaha! you are so funny, so drama! ;p

So clever! :red: I shld have converted the pix to black and white.
wahahhahaha~~~~i oso wanna dig out my baby photo but its still at niang jia~~:p

i got a picture of my hubbie when he was a toddler running one really look alike my baber when he was running at 1 year old plus lols~~~~~~wait till i dig it out and post lols~~~

carrot^

Alpha Male
wahahhahaha~~~~i also wanna dig out my baby photo but its still at niang jia~~:p

i got a picture of my hubbie when he was a toddler running one really look alike my baber when he was running at 1 year old plus lols~~~~~~wait till i dig it out and post lols~~~
Please dig and post them up. I wanna see!

Whoever who still have their baby pix, pls post side by side pictures of you and your dear son or dear daughter. See lookalike or not. Shld be interesting. A pity my wife lost all her baby photos... :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

CanCanMum

Dig and post . I wanna see!

Whoever who still have their baby pix, pls post of side by side with your dear son or dear daughter. See lookalike or not. Shld be interesting. A pity my wife lost all her baby photos... :Dancing_wub:
aiyozz den if yr number 2 is gal how??? :p :p no comparison liaoooo~~:p

Stan

:shyxxx:
Almost everybody say my son look like me.

Me at 2 months old vs my son at 2 months old. Guess who is who. ;)
SO ALIKE!!! the mouth, the eyes and even the tiny frown both of you have!! amazing!!!:001_302: ..... VERY CUTE! :001_302:

Amulet

DD got my nose and single eyelid.. But her eye shape and lips and ears are a total replica of her father..

When she was younger, she looks totally like him.. Now she is older and girlier, she looks more and more like me.. :wong29:

apollo

ds has my nose and ears! the rest i dunno liao... but in-laws said when he's slping, photocopy of hubby.. when he open his eyes, photocopy of me.. :001_302:

MomoMummy

Well everyone like wants a part of my daughter.

heres so far i heard.

eyes- ME!
nose- to me look like mine but in law family say uncle. ( husb bro ) :err:
mouth - husband
hair- grandfather.

husb kept asking pple look like me or not, look like me or not.. when pple say look like mother, he nt happi.. :nah:

CanCanMum

apart from carrots exact replica example, heres mine (in words) - paiseh really canx find tat picture

eyes - hubby

eyebrows - hubby

nose - dunno yet still fat and flat

mouth - mine

ears - mine

hair - mine

head and face shape - mine

but becoz he got same eyes as hubbie so he looks like hubby berii much, especially when sleeping~~~:p

#1 DD looks like my ex though, but those who have not met him says she looks like me.

#2 DD confirm photocopy of my hubby, really look like him.

#3 DD looks abit like me, #1 DD and #2 DD too...

chelle

My boy is a carbon copy of me, even the nurse who delivered him say that..haha
But alot of ple say me n my hubby look alike, even more alike then me n my bro!