Which one do your child look alike more , mother or father?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Ds1 is duplicate of my Dh,
Ds2 is duplicate of my Dh's mother, at birth.
But as they grow, they are getting more & more like me :tlaugh:
Both of them inherited somethg fm me .... i hv 2 dimples,
my ds1 got his on the left side & my ds2 got his on the right side,
so when taking photos, ds must stand on the left & ds2 on the right :001_302:

Leanne

Mami Jazz, the dimples part so funny! LOL!

Heard if they look like DH 1st, they'll slowly look like their mom becus they're facing their mom every day. HAHA.

Ting

yeah i agree, at first kaipin look like dh..now she everyday c me, n still eat my saliva tats y look like me le....but my mum always say my bb look like her...-.-"

Agnes Josephine

Some pple say look like DH.. some pple say look like me.. but I think he look like himself more.. haha~!

ya, I also think my ds looks like himself more... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

but when my parents & my inlaws 1st saw ds, they all say totally looked like me till now... only recently some of my friends said look like my dh... my relatives said look like my daddy...

xiaodaisy

tink both look like father cos seldom got ppl say look like me leh all ppl see liao mostly sayin look like father... *sad sad* lolz

Carol

At first he look photocopy of me. But now as he grows up, everyone says look like Dh more.
His left eye has double eyelid which resembles me but right eye single eyelid which resembles Dh. Lol.

Wayne looks so much like me that jealous DH named him Jasmine Junior!!! Most of my relatives thinks he resembles my Dad that is Wayne's grandfather. Hahahahah :tlaugh:

stonston

my boi is an exact replica of my older brother :) we took out his baby photos to match...seriously look like photocopy!

Sheree

95% said my DS look like my DH. I think his dimples are inherit from my mother in law as she is the only one who has the dimples in the family. Only thing is that my DS got 3 dimples in total. 2 jiu wo and 1 li wo...:tlaugh:

Leanne

Most mommies' DS & DD look like their DH yeas. LOL. Maybe becus the only person we always look during preggie was DH. That explains why. Haha.

As my DS grows, you can see all e funny moves done by him. EG covering his face when sleeping. That's sth like me. However features look really alike as DH. Hmm