Which place would you go for 'honey moon' when you first got married?

stonston

quite a few pple PM me regarding total $$ spent for my maldives honeymoon...

including meals n leisure (boat rides, sea sports, etc etc) we spent not more than SGD4k including tickets, hotel, tips, etcetcetc...total stayed 8days 7nights :)

honeymood will be europe.. but nw cannot go cos pregnant so gotto wait... hopefully DH still keep his promise, if not :Dancing_peevedoff:

tamarind

Me and my hubby went for 2 honeymoons :001_302:

My 1st honeymoon (1996) - went to Hawaii
My 2nd honeymoon (2002) - went on Alaska Cruise

dendenmushi

Me too went to hawaii for honeymoon... would love to go there again someday. Such a beautiful place with beautiful people.

lulu_booboo

never went for honeymoon *sob sob* 'coz we got married when boo was 4 mths old... if we had gotten married before boo was born, think will go to brazil for honeymoon... and argentina... i really want to visit south america!

but smelly angmoh and me went for lots of holidays before we got boo, think the best place was australia... self-drive from sydney to melbourne... although ive been to australia many times before with ex... it was much nicer and more fun to go with smelly angmoh... :)

shopaholic

Went Sydney. I love to shop and Sydney was pretty ideal given both of us hv not been there before. And not too expensive also, given the wedding exps and renovations of the house at that time already burnt a big hole in our pockets. :p

tenor

Alpha Male
Japan is nice. and Tamarind, you dunno how envious I am of you guys. For ...

But my dream hols is to take a Royal Caribbean Cruise trip to Alsaka, to see the ice berg, and snow peaks, before they all melt away. Sobbed sobbed. Now gotta wait till the kiddos are much older before can go. So 10 year plan? or may need 15 years.

We went to 3 places for our honeymoon-s, all during the same period of time with breaks in between - Japan, Hong Kong, Bangkok.

LoVeS

Since 2003 till now, I have not go for any honeymoon with dh... Haven't even taken bridal pics lor... so sad...:wong7::wong7::wong7:
why dun wan to do all those things? I mean at least take bridal fotos n go for ur honeymoon mah. SO wasted~