Which place would you go for 'honey moon' when you first got married?

Celina

im tinking of paris but hub say maybe wana go HK for shopping trip la.. dun have a place in mind yet..

jaynshar

My dream was to go to europe or japan or korea or australia..
Bt when i get married tt time..it was SARS period..cant go honeymoon...so ended up..only went to bintan for honeymoon:embarrassed:

Supergirl

For ROM honeymoon, hubby and I went to Japan (Osaka, Hakone and Tokyo)

For actual wedding honeymoon, we went to Europe.

But I was disappointed in Venice, the river is so dirty and yucky not the same in photos.

Mrs Xie

As long out of S'pore and not Malaysia....... Anywhere will do lah.... but me and dh wanna bring my dd along when she can walk le :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i would love to go to Barcelona, - romantic, scenic, historical, perhaps have him swear his love for me at one of those small countryside chapels...wah like in a movie.

January84

hahah, i haven go to honeymoon yet. . only mini-moon after my ROM, went to bukit thinggi and genting. . .

honeymoon. . . was planning to go in dec 07 after my wedding in dec 06. .
then popped the news i was preggy in jan 07. . so shelved the plans to dec 08.
and popped the news of preggy again in april 08. . hahah, so shelved again to dec 09 . . . .
hope no more popping news again.. hahahah!!!

plan to go back pack in europe, to enjoy the scenery and good food, spend "we" times romantically. . .hahaha, cos go with tour, too rush, not much "we" times. . .

if $$$ & time allow, might dive in to maldives too! i simply love their relax resort to much!!!

luckily, dearie brought me to Thai last year for mini-moon while i was 6 months preggy, for mini shopping spree. . . heheheeh...

but this year don have le, cos noe 6 months le, but considering for mini-moon 1 day cruise, gambling cruise also don mind! hahah...

but also want to go to jap or uk disney land. . . dearie said go when bbs are older . . . . and always say me a big baby.... !

SH74

i also havent go to a proper honeymoon yet 'cause preggy. so only drive to desaru for a mini-relaxation.

will prob b gg HK on our 1st anniversary. then when my boy 1-2 yr old, will go for a proper 1. mayb w my boy also.

as for where, hmm... so many plcs i wan to go. cant decide yet. see how big is the pocket 1st. :p

CanCanMum

me too, tatz why dreaming of Barcelona.... (that time after watching meteor garden pt II mah)

i din go honey moon either (no extra money to spend when first married). But we did went HK when i was 5months preggy, in 2006. Aiya missed the disneyland!

leey

me too, tatz why dreaming of Barcelona.... (that time after watching meteor garden pt II mah)

i din go honey moon either (no extra money to spend when first married). But we did went HK when i was 5months preggy, in 2006. Aiya missed the disneyland!
yes, this program has impressed many local residents here,
especially the young generation ...:tlaugh::001_302:

cmeilim

DH and I went to Phuket for a week. It was honeymoon plus babymoon (travelling when preggie) combined in one trip cos I was already abt six months preggie then. haha! i felt very proud of myself going around with that big round belly with me, and people were very kind and nice to me, esp when I still did light swimming, kayaking and swimming. the locals always asked me whether it was a boy or girl and when I was due. =) The trip was so much more fun and meaningful thanks to DS inside me!

of cos, i got my gynae's clearance to fly, and even a letter to show the airline company that it's safe to take me on board. i didn't want to be turned away at the point of checking in! :wong29:i also found online the A&E numbers and addresses of all the major hospitals on Phuket and took them along with me, just in case.

our first wedding anniversary is approaching in less than a month's time and my DS is now four months old. I am now wondering where to go next and whether to let DH and I get a complete break, or take DS along...

:001_302:

iwan2noe

Hi, my hubby and I went to bankgkok for a mini honey moon b4 gg to korea for our actual honeymoon..i think korea and jap is a nice place to go ..Paris and europe if ur budget allow is a good place to go for honey moon too!:Dancing_wub: